Verbobonc Trader Issues.

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by blackfly, Jul 19, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Yavathol

Yavathol Member

Hi,
    I also hit a CTD after talking to Alyssa. I noticed the logbook was flashing as I clicked to go downstairs and I then clicked to see the log book, then it crashed (before it could load the lower floor). I loaded a save game and did it again, being careful to not click anything until after she had finished speaking. I then looked at the log book and then went downstairs without any problems. Don't know if this helps. I'm running 5.0.3.
    :questionm

2. Alrik Fassbauer

Alrik Fassbauer Established Member

AS a sidenote, I once had a "crashing logbook" with the Ogre quest from the temple. after talking to Allrem (or how his name is spelled), and after the flashing of the logbook, any time I clicked on the entry for that ogre quest, I got an CTD. As long as I DIDN'T click on it, everything just went fine.

3. The Great Snook

The Great Snook Member

I freed Jenna and gave her 1K to find her way home and she disappeared. I thought she said she was going to put Verbobonc on my map, but I couldn't check as I was still in the temple. Her friend Elysia seems to be willing to just stand there, unless I let her join the party. What skills (if any) does she have?

Is there any benefit to giving Jenna the cash or is it just a role playing option?

4. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

When you look for Verbobonc on the world map you will not see an icon placed on the map, but if you check the list of maps, (right side of screen) it will be listed there. Click on it to travel to Verbobonc.

I always give her the gold because I'm usually pretty rich by the time I get to her.

Our Host!