Who has time this weekend to test new patch?

Discussion in 'Negative Energy Plane' started by Nomad_Wanderer, Sep 26, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. walpurgis999

walpurgis999 Member

I caught the non officialness of the patch after I saw your other post. Hell, if I doesnt f my characters up, Ill do it.

2. Iuz

Iuz Member

Man, I wish I didn't have a PnP game to plan for on Sunday... wow, I can't believe I just said that! I need to stop fiddling with this game and get to cranking out some PnP NPCs and stocking a small dungeon. This game has set my PnP campaign back by weeks!

I could probably run through an hour or three on Fri afternoon or Sunday night, especially if you have specific saves to work with.

3. Keryvian

Keryvian Member

If you would like more help, let me know. Software testing is what I do in real life and I'll have most of the weekend free.

4. Montez

Montez Member

I'm free all weekend, so if you still need people to test I'm more than willing to help out.

5. Nomad_Wanderer

Nomad_Wanderer Established Member Veteran

Thanks for all the responses. Ok.. So tonight I'm going to try and gather everything together into one package, as well as make a list of what we think is fixed..

Post that back here saturday morning, late friday night.

People will then be able to download it and play/test our fixes..

6. aceospadez

aceospadez Member

:beta: Sign Me up, I should be able to get some QA time in as the G/F allows...

Speaking of which, these forums have totally captivated my brain. I should be QA'ing my companies software (non-game related) ... right now but instead I refresh these forum pages every couple of minutes and try to get into the brains/neural net processors of all you'ze guyz.

7. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Beholder Watcher Veteran

I'll send you what I've got so far.

8. mlangsdorf

mlangsdorf Member

I would like to help test the fixes, too.

9. Glamis

Glamis Member

I can help beta test it this weekend.

My wife is taking our baby daughter to a ren fest so I have lots of free time :).

10. Daxamar

Daxamar Member

Beta tester

Please send PW for this to JaymusXXX@AOL.COM

While I cant fix much of anything, I can run into alot of bugs!

So, Its DAX Beta-Tester for Circle of 8!

I thought there was goin to be a DL page ? Or did I dream that ( or halucinate that?)

Heres a Problem Ive run into TWICE:

At the begining of the game, I go to the Moathouse. I get Attacked by giant frogs. ONE sucker pops up behind the trees right at the lower SE corner.

Cant be hit by melee, even tho Im next to it. Cant cast or shoot arrows at it. Says Blocked. I kill the rest of the frogs ( 2 or 3). This is still alive. Cant leave, cause of the fact Im in Combat. Cant kill it with anything. Wont disappear even if I go INTO the MoatHouse.

Reload game is the only option. I know the Pathing AI is *screwy* to be kind, but when criiters pop up and you cant kill them..thats just wrong.

Our Host!