Wish corruptor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whatsername74, Nov 8, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Windmill Tilter

Granted. You now have the powere to conceive an uncorruptible wish, however you don't have the power to comunicate it to anyone else. This dilema slowly drives you mad, and soon all you'll be able to comunicate is opinions on daily soap operas.

Granted. Your business is a major success at shining, unfortunately this is caused by it burning down.

I wish I had the money to be this drunk every night. :drunk: (life actualy seems good :) )

Cuchulainn

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I changed this damn title, finally! Administrator

Granted. Your income for the rest of your life never rises above the level required for one bottle of methylated spirits per day.

I wish prawns were really cheap and stayed fresh for months.

3. ShadowDragoon

ShadowDragoon Advocate of Vengence

Granted. The problem is, there are millions of them, they're still live, invincible, and loose in your house, looking for things to pinch with their tiny, tiny claws. That's why they're so cheap: nobody wants them because they're so aggressive.

I wish I had a one-week trip to San Jose, California over the week of Christmas 2006.

4. maggit

maggit Zombie RipTorn Wonka

Granted, unfortunately your car broke down and it took you
    a week to get there. Therefore you had a one week trip to
    California. :D

I wish someone from Troika helped you with modding
    the game and making new things work making this the
    best CRPG ever-closest to the PnP experience with
    supported multiplayer sessions supported. :D

5. ShadowDragoon

ShadowDragoon Advocate of Vengence

Granted. The only problem is that the newly improved game, made so excellent by a group effort of Co8'ers and the original Troika programmers, is so mind-blowingly amazing, that it literally makes your head explode.

I wish I had a dime for every time somebody posted a topic on the ToEE boards that was already discussed ad-nauseum without checking to see if the topic was already discussed on the boards.

6. Shiningted

Granted. Each dime falls from the edge of the stratosphere and buries itself into your skull. It hurts.

I wish the frickin' pigeons would just SOD OFF and leave my lorikeets in peace.

7. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Windmill Tilter

Granted.
    The pigeons are supplied with SAWED OFFs and leave you lorikeets in pieces. (All right so it's a strech, we all know no one here can resist a play on words.) ;)

I wish I could figure out wheather the problem is with the LFL controler or the Weishaupt burner before quiting time.

Cuchulainn.

8. Enilno

Enilno Quicksword

???

Granted. You have figured out where the problem lies with plenty of time to spare. At quiting time, you proceed to the door where you are sucked into a portal to an alternate reality known as Adventure-world.

In Adventure-world, you are recruited by the Golden Kingdom to slay dragons and recover the relic, the Chalice. As the dragonslayer, you are provided with a magical sword. With the sword, you feel no fear and are impervious to deadly dragon breath.

You slay the mighty Yorgle. Long had the yellow dragon terrorized the kingdom. In honor of your feat, a feast is held, and there is much merriment.

Soon, you're encouraged to hunt the fearsome Grundle and obtain a key for passage into the foreboding Black Castle. The green dragon falls easily to the mighty Cuchulainn.

Flush with confidence, you embark on a journey to the Black Castle. Stumbling over your sword and the key to the black gate, you stare at the forbidding structure. You unlock the gate. Drawing your sword, you enter. Across the courtyard you spot your prey, Rhindle, the red dragon, fierce and fast. You feel no fear.

But just then, from the corner of your eye, you spot the green form of Grundle flying over the castle wall. How can this be? You were sure he was slain. This cannot be. But it is he. Only he is strangely slumped. And his wings do not beat. Yet he heads straight for you. You note a small flutter at the green dragon's back as you raise you sword to defend yourself. A bat? Yes, it is a bat. The bat drops Gundle's lifeless husk at your feet as you swing madly. You hand is lighter now as you watch the bat scoot over the far castle wall. The bat has your sword. Rhindle has you.

I wish that Coca-cola still tasted like it did before 1985.

9. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Granted. Your vintage 1935 Coca-cola tastes great...and lands you in the back of a squad car headed for the "slammer" after the narcs put the Habaeus Grabbus on you for possessing its cocaine based secret formula.

I wish we could get together for some PnP DnD.

10. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

granted, but dominator of all devils tags along

I wish I could be in 2 places at once
    (and it better be more intersting that just being cut in half)

11. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

Granted. Your mind has taken up residence on the Planet Venoosh where the women are beautiful and very, very friendly. Sadly, your body is currently resident at your local psychiatric ward, run by Dr. Wonko the Sane.

I wish that I was able to dance.

12. Shiningted

Granted. You are now the world's foremost exponent of the Nutbush.

I wish I wasn't so weary.

13. whatsername74

whatsername74 The Poison Woman

Granted. You no longer can sleep, but because your body never gets a chance to recharge, your body withers in record time, leaving you incapable of doing anything for yourself.

I wish that someone would burn my high school down. when I'm not in or within 5 miles of it.

14. Shiningted

Granted. All your records were lost. You have to start again from kindergarten.

I wish my friend would show up - she is 26 minutes late.

15. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Granted. She shows up, but you realize that you have been suffering from a 26 minute temporal displacement. The both of you are now hopelessly out of phase, and are doomed to wander in the seeming emptiness as everyone hustles past you in time.

I wish someone would sticky this thread.

Granted!

Our Host!