Windowed games won't scroll

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by awanalore, Jun 11, 2017.

Remove all ads!
  1. awanalore

awanalore Member

When I play in a window, the screen will not scroll. So if my characters move off the top of the window, for example, I can't see them. The screen doesn't move to allow them to move further. Is there a setting I don't have correct? I am trying to use the windowed version to deal with a mouse issue I am having. I have to keep switching back and forth between the two.

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

You can manually scroll the screen with either the arrow keys on your keyboard, or by hovering the mouse cursor on the edge of the window, the latter is a bit trickier as there isn't much margin for error. Too far from the edge, or not close enough nets the same result - no scrolling, but find the very edge of rhe window and it will scroll.

3. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Yeah windowed mode scrolling is preety shit in vanilla ToEE, you have to be exactly 1 pixel from the border. I've expanded the margin in Temple+ to be more forgiving and also added an option to lock the cursor to window.

Our Host!