Who's your favorite modder?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaear, Sep 12, 2005.

Remove all ads!
?

Who's your favorite modder?

1. Agetian

7.9%
  2. Allyx

15.8%
  3. Cujo

5.3%
  4. Drifter

5.3%
  5. Dulcaoin

2.6%
  6. Livonya

44.7%
  7. Morpheus

2.6%
  8. Shiningted

15.8%
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

In the realm of fantasy armour, it has to look good first and foremost, any piece of steel, leather, or chain straped to any part of the body works as armour, "real life" issues of practicality don't count. look at Xena - nothing protecting the throat, arms, upper chest or thies but here enemies are to stupid to hit her in those places. also it doesn't matter that in real life some of these armours could be to heavy to move in or so light and flimsy that a plastic spoon could cut though it, pysics works differently, viltal organs and arteries are in different places and if you look good then you're going to win.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  2. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Re: Q & A with the candidates

Gerrymandering is a controversial form of redistricting in which electoral district or constituency boundaries are manipulated for an electoral advantage, usually in the favor of majority-holding incumbents or a specific political party. Gerrymandering may also be used to advantage or disadvantage particular constituents, such as a racial, linguistic, religious or class group. The term gerrymander serves both as a verb meaning to commit gerrymandering as well as a noun describing the resulting electoral geography. Although named after governor Elbridge Gerry, who pronounced his name with a hard G as in "gate", the word gerrymander is usually pronounced with a soft G, as in "gem".

Gaear-e-mandering is a controversial form of twisting words and bending the meaning of what candidates post (often with humorous effect) in order to better postion one's self for the post election period, wherein the Gaear-e-manderer will doubtless be the real authority behind the newly elected favorite, shamelessy brokering their new found influence.

:point: :eyebrow:

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

So Boris Valajero's artwork finally makes an appearance here? It was only a matter of time...
    Periodically, while wandering home from Mass to add a new bit to SaM, I wonder this myself. It seriously is best not to think about these things.

Let me cunningly distract you with true political skill... did I mention that the sequel to Desperate Housewives may be appearing sooner rather than later? Once KotB has some momentum, I might put a bit of effort into it.

Assuming I get some votes of course...
    LOL! I am starting to wonder if Gaear is from Queensland, he could go a long way there politically ;)

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Player-haters!

5. Gaear

Q & A Results

Bravo! And I didn't mean to imply that fighter-types have been short-changed. :clap:

Nonsense! (Scratches head and thinks, Wait, Agetian does have two votes.) Okay, fair enough. But we're watching you, AG. :blink:

This man is a skilled debater. :yes:

Makes perfect sense to me. :pelvicthr

That's it, Ted, run and hide! To paraphrase Tom Cruise, "How can you be so glib?" :no:

I'm not sure how to respond to this . . . :grin:

The race is in the final stretch. Stay tuned to see who prevails, and if you haven't voted yet, now is the time. Make your voice heard!

6. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

I think of myself as more of a mack murderer...
    :wyatt:

7. Gaear

The End

Well, it's after midnight on a Friday night where I am, and we haven't had any new votes for a day or two, so I'd say this poll is closed. In a final gesture of puerile servitude toward modern-day social sensibilities, I'd like to declare the winner of the "Favorite Modder" poll to be . . .

Each of the nominated modders! They're all winners! Yay!

Nah, I'm just shitting everybody. Liv was the obvious winner, and I suppose that's as it should be. Each of you is to be commended though, as well as the many fledgling modders who weren't on the list, not to mention those who have gone before. All your efforts go toward improving the big picture -- from Liv and Ted's new content, to Allyx and Cujo's game enhancements, to Agetian and Dul's tools, to Drifter's DLL work. Cudos to all! :doublethu This game would be long-dead without you.

Gaear
    Your poll manager

8. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Yay for MMP (Mixed Member Proportional), its an 8 party coalition govenment.

btw, I exercised my democratic right yesterday to vote in the New Zealand general elections, we get 2 votes, one for the party you want in govenment and one for the MP you want to represent your local area (can be different partys)

9. Shiningted

Thanks dude, my parents keep asking who won but the morning papers here had nothing conclusive.

10. dulcaoin

dulcaoin Established Member Veteran

I'd like to place a second vote for Boobies, please.

(Hi all)

This has been a drive-by, I've been very busy. Will try to make them happen more often from now on, and perhaps even find time to come out of a retirement again!

Good to see everyone!

-- dulc

11. Gaear

<mumbles> I guess Agetian was telling the truth after all.

Nice to hear from you, dul. We could really use another hand in the 'Keep' project. :wavey:

12. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

@ Dulcaoin: Hey, welcome back! It's really nice to hear from you here on the boards. Sure, please come by more often, we're all really looking forward to you getting back from your retirement!

@ Gaear: Heh, so much for your "dulcaoin is fake" comments :evil_laug

- Agetian

Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  13. dulcaoin

dulcaoin Established Member Veteran

Keep your head up Gaear,

It's still quite possible that *Agetian* is fake, and *I* made HIM up! ;-P

-- dulc

14. Shiningted

Notice they are never logged in at exactly the same moment? Hmmm...

15. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

Yeah guys, I'd have to confess here :D
    Dulcaoin originally thought me up in his worst modding nightmares, probably dreaming of a companion who would help him build tools. :yes: However, his thoughts about me were so powerful that I actually came to live as a separate entity, found an avatar body to live in, and finally got my own identity. :dance: So, despite the fact that Dulcaoin still thinks that I am his creation, now I am in full power as a standalone modder. And I'm still up to MAKE THE WHOLE MODDING SCENE MINE, MINE, MINE!! (<insert a very very evil grin and the demonic laugh sound here>, something like this but worse: :evilgrin: )

I hope everyone understands it's a joke :) :D :evil_laug
    - Agetian

Our Host!