Who's the Hottest Joinable NPC in ToEE?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaear, Jan 6, 2009.

Remove all ads!
?

Who's the Hottest Joinable NPC in ToEE?

Poll closed Mar 7, 2009.
  1. Meleny

25.0%
  2. Fruella

1.9%
  3. Pishella

3.8%
  4. Mother Screng / Cannoness Y'Dey

1.9%
  5. Murfles / Hruda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Serena

3.8%
  7. Riana

5.8%
  8. Kella

5.8%
  9. Paida

15.4%
  10. Darley

36.5%
  1. sps49

sps49 Wide-Eyed Tourist Supporter

I dunno about that. How much more exciting could Darley be?

(Okay, Phil Foglio has covered the exciting stuff, and Christopher Titus is the herald of Scary)

2. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

The portraits don't do justice enough for each,but after IWD and BG that's my reflection. Same for dialogue,Serena is better than her sister who is limited in talking as example. More dialogue like you did with NPC Ronald would be better(i was quite surprised about his dialogue & singing ^_^,so kept him rather than killing for xps ^_*). Melaney is good for dialogue,keeps it interesting,but for cuteness my female PC hooked up with the Lesbian girl at the snake pit...oh(exclusively hers)ayeeeeeeee.

3. Nightcanon

Nightcanon Garrulous Halfling

**casts Thread Necromancy**
    Oops, stumbled across this while searching for something else (viz, the answer to the question "is there any value/ point in recruiting Darley as a long-term NPC in the era of Temple plus and new content?"
    Not particularly a comment on hotness per se (though she will chat you up and attempt to add you as a notch on her headboard), but I've been having a bit of fun with adding Coporal Holly on a long-term secondment from the Verbobonc Watch. If you don't kill all the Drow in the Gnome tunnels (i.e. you kill them all apart from the one you pummel into unconsciousness) she doesn't leave after fighting the dragon, and if you don't investigate the Drow in the Gnarley Woods after the moathouse respawn, she doesn't leave at all. Not much in the way extra dialogue, but having a Verbobonc watch person join up and help with quests from her city is kind of fun.

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Gah, you made me read all 11 pages of this! :eek:

Buffed Rabbit likes this.
  5. Isewein

Isewein Established Member

Ha, I unwittingly did the same. Was hoping for her to have some snarky scenery comments Sam Vines style, but to no avail.

6. Shiningted

I don't know who that is. But with Sitra fixing the scenery-tagged remarks ("ooo look at those doors!") this is not a bad idea for all the new NPCs like Holly and Pishella.

7. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

@Isewein
    Ooh! You also read Discworld! Alleluia!

8. Shiningted

Endarire, 'allelu-ya' literally contains God's name, please stop using it so casually.

9. Nightcanon

Nightcanon Garrulous Halfling

I do beg your pardon! I did also once (by rapid deployment of a Dominate Person spell) recruit ranger Bethany to her own Hickory Branch battle, but she was still kinda annoying and didn't make it.

Our Host!