Who's the Hottest Joinable NPC in ToEE?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaear, Jan 6, 2009.

Remove all ads!
?

Who's the Hottest Joinable NPC in ToEE?

Poll closed Mar 7, 2009.
  1. Meleny

25.0%
  2. Fruella

1.9%
  3. Pishella

3.8%
  4. Mother Screng / Cannoness Y'Dey

1.9%
  5. Murfles / Hruda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Serena

3.8%
  7. Riana

5.8%
  8. Kella

5.8%
  9. Paida

15.4%
  10. Darley

36.5%
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Time for another whimsical poll to pass the time ...

The recent trend toward discussion of Meleny and her beguiling ways has set me to wondering who really is the champion hot babe in ToEE. Perhaps the results of this poll can be used to direct our attention toward more NPC banter mods that people might enjoy. Who knows? ;)

Please pick one. Your choice will be displayed in the poll results so that you have to own up to the 'why' and so that others may attack you and your selection freely. ;)

Note: Feel free to write in Bertram if you like. The limit for polls is 10. Hope I didn't leave anyone else out.

Audio:

Girls Introductions

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  2. maalri

maalri Immortal

Ya I'm First!! 100% Riana!!

Hey I LOVE Meleny, but Riana is freaking HOT, and that's what this poll is about....

Now if Fruella lived up to her 16 Charisma... might be a different story.

3. maggit

maggit Zombie RipTorn Wonka

Could we have portraits for all of them? It might make it easier for us to choose. :p

4. Gaear

Sure, but it will have to wait til later. Maybe I'll even put up sound bites for each (though that would give Meleny an overwhelmingly unfair advantage ;)).

5. Zalmoxes

Zalmoxes Forest Guardian

Darley rules! Living dangerously..... :twisted:

6. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Meleny is going to kick ass, except that many will not want their second choice excluded. (That there would be an urge to include more than one is imteresting, isn't it?) So after you vote, tell us who else should be there and why.

For me, Meleny wins because of personality. Her picture is actually kind of haggard looking, which only makes me love her more.

Pishella actually also has a great personalty. Her portrait shows little. That she could be considered shows game creaters the importance of good voice actors. It also shows the importance of personality over looks in a relationship.

7. maggit

maggit Zombie RipTorn Wonka

Hey, we're here to choose the hottest babe, not the one with a degree in elementary physics. :p

PS. The topic should be changed to: "Who's the Hottest Female Joinable NPC in ToEE?";
    we have some women on the forums who might want to choose men and may get a little
    surprised that there's none. :p

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  8. GuardianAngel82

Then we need to post the portraits, after a few seconds of looking at them, you'll realize I'm right. Hot is more than looks. It's also a great ass. :p

9. Cloudsprinter

Cloudsprinter Member

Paida becuase she leaves you:pirate:

10. Emirkol the Chaotic

Emirkol the Chaotic Proud Polytheist

Meleny's defintiely got my vote, with Riana and Serena running close seconds.

All three are incredibly hot and well worht the inclusion in any party. Especially Riana and Serena. Their dialogues when you get both.... Oh man! I never thought a game could actually give me that little bit of fearful anticipation when confornted by THAT situation. I haven't felt that way since.......

I'm still worried about Meleny's non-chalantness when her husband dies.

"So long my love"? That's it? After all we've been through and experienced? After I saved you from the Ochre Jellies? I mean c'mon, I thought we meant more to each other than that!

Sounds a little like my ex.

11. maalri

maalri Immortal

I agree Emirkol- Meleny's Non-chalantness at her loving savior of a husband is... disturbing...

It just doesn't fit with the rest of her wonderfullness... and she isn't as HOT as Riana, still, Serena is a bit slow, what with owing as much and not knowing how she got to that state.. DUH, you are being duped...

Meleny is still second for me since I think that was asked....

12. Gaear

Nah. Studies have shown that 97.39% of all women feel intense sexual attraction toward other women, while only 0.0000172% of all men feel even moderate attraction toward other men. It's science. So we should be good with the ladies, NPCs and players alike. :thumbsup: ;)

She's a little hotter now since HK tuned her up. Looks spunkier and dare I say a bit ... naughty?

13. GuardianAngel82

Naughty Meleny? I'm on my way to get some joinin' goin' on! :thumbsup:

Whoever voted for Mother Screng has GOT to post why. Were you spanked as a child by a nun? :gotmyatte

14. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

While Darley has the best pic, cartoon pics don't actually do anything for me :shame:

Meleny's voice on the other hand - created by a real live human female (you gamers have heard of those, right? :p) - is gorgeous. So she gets my vote :)

15. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

IMO Darley has a fairly hot voice set as well.

Of course, if there was ever a mod to make Janelda recruitabe...

Then GA's "C" would have to sign up so she could vote!

Our Host!