Which Mix of the Hogwarts Houses are You?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cujo, Jul 27, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. whatsername74

whatsername74 The Poison Woman

If I was ever sorted by the real Sorting Hat, I would definitely be a Slytherin. I'm nowhere near hardworking enough to be a Hufflepuff, not ddedicated enough to my studies to be a Ravenclaw, and too cowardly to be a Gryffindor.

Not all Slytherins are bad, see?

:chick:

2. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

yeah, I'd be a Slytherin as well. I could possibley pass as a ravenclaw altho I've never studied in my life (I'd just get A's and B's anyway) and in 6th form math (11th grade) the most work I ever did in one period was 6 question and I passed that with a C. I'm way to sneaky to be a Gryffindor and not hard working enough to be a Hufflepuff.

3. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

I regret to say I'd probably end up in Hufflepuff, but then again, I doubt I would have got a lot of studying done though as I'd most likely be the guy that got locked into Moaning Mertle's bathroom by the Slytherin Quiddich team at every available opportunity they had.

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

I suspect, tragically, I'd be either a smartass Ravenclaw or a nice-guy Hufflepuff.
    Errr, dawg? Thats what I got, and I posted it, too.

5. kouns2112

kouns2112 Felan

Remember what Dumbledore said: It's the choices you make that make you who you are.

In which case, I've screwed the pooch more than once. Ah well. To be wise when young would take away half the fun.

6. kouns2112

kouns2112 Felan

7. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Ha! Harry Potter, always a great read.

Attached Files:

8. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Windmill Tilter

[​IMG]
    You're a Slytherclaw!: By nature you are rational and a realist. Some people may call you cynical and elitist but this doesn't matter to you. You don't depend on other people's opinions to determine how you live your life. You are generally cautious and prefer to weigh the consequences before you act. In conflicts you prefer to remain neutral and aloof. You value intelligence and you are a natural diplomat, you can convince people to do what you want them to do. Your weakness is that you sometimes think more with your head than with your heart and it leads to isolation. With the intelligence of a Ravenclaw and the subtlety of a Slytherin you will be sure to achieve all your goals!

9. SirBel

SirBel Member

This actually sounds like me...Wild.

You're a Slytherdor! You are a natural leader and have the personality to back it up. Often people are hesitant to approach you because they feel that you will reject them. You have a bit of a temper but most of the time you're able to keep it in check; however when you are really pissed off, people better watch out. In your life you have a lot of things you want to accomplish, whether it's for yourself or another cause. You can be determined in trying to pursue this goal but your morals are too steady to allow you to be absolutely ruthless. You don't let many people know this, but you actually like the idea of chivalry (but you try to keep this buried) and you try to live your life with honor. You don't back away from tough decisions. Your weakness is that sometimes you can be arrogant, you forget about the 'lesser people' and this leads you to underestimate your opponents. With the charisma of a Gryffindor and the ambition of a Slytherin you can be great in life!

11951 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 147896 times.
    17% of people had this result.

10. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

You're a Gryffinclaw!: You are a determined and intelligent person who is used to getting your own way all the time. You are very passionate about your beliefs and will defend them until your last breath. Often Griffenclaws work as lawyers or activists because they have feel so strongly about a certain subject. You feel that knowledge is to be used in a practical way and you often have a very low tolerance for people you consider of low intelligence. Although you aren't a social butterfly, you don't have trouble making fiends, people are usually drawn to you. Your weakness is that sometimes you can be insensitive, you're too busy being witty that you don't realize that you're hurting peoples' feelings, often your friends. With the wit of a Ravenclaw and the passion of a Gryffindor you can face all your battles in life head on!

Pretty accurate...

11. zuluwarrior94

zuluwarrior94 Established Member

Hmmm...okay.

1107621905_Gyffinclaw.jpg

12. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

Hey Zulu, at least we are not "social butterfly" :biggergri

Our Host!