Which Mix of the Hogwarts Houses are You?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cujo, Jul 27, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

for anyone who's interested in Harry Potter, you might like to try out a quiz

Which Mix of the Hogwarts Houses are You?

My Result

[​IMG]

You're a Slytherpuff!: This is a rare combination but those that are true Slytherpuffs are not people you want to make your enemy. You take loyalty very seriously and if someone gives you their word you expect them to keep it. You either project a cold exterior and have a heart of gold inside or you seem all cuddly and nice on the outside and you are ruthless on the inside. People frequently underestimate you but this usually suits your purpose. Whoever has your loyalty is a very lucky person because you will fight tooth and nail to protect them. You have a protective streak and you like to champion the underdog. In life, experience has taught you that it's better not to be too idealistic or expect to much of other people. Still, deep inside you, you still have hope that everything will always turn out for the best. With the loyalty of a Hufflepuff and the ruthlessness of a Slytherin you are a formidable person!

2. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Slytherclaw; aloof intellect who thinks less with his heart than head.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2007
  3. Old Book

Old Book Established Member

[​IMG]
    Ravenpuff.

You're a Ravenpuff!: You are a very analytical and ingenius person, someone that likes to invent new things. The way you look at life is with wonder, and sometimes you're even a little naive. But people love you for that trait and they feel the need to protect you from the harsh facts of life so that you can retain your innocence. You are very capable person and when there is trouble people turn to you because you're able to stay calm and collected. You like balance in your life and you try not to make many waves. Even still, if there is something that you believe strongly in, you will commit yourself totally to that cause. Your weakness is that sometimes you can be indecisive and perfectionist, especially about little details and you drive people crazy sometimes with these traits. With the innocence of a Hufflepuff and the calm of a Ravenclaw you will be loved in life!

I'm not entirely happy about being something ending in "puff", but I'm not surprised.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2007
  4. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Well that was a little unexpected, but great minds think alike eh Spike? ;)

5. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

OK, so I'm a Ravenpuff!

:D
    It's interesting, but it's mostly true about me. ;)

- Agetian

6. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

7. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

the link to results doesn't work, we'll just have so assume that you're a Slytherclaw.

8. Ax Thrower

Ax Thrower Blood Lust

...actually to a "T"

[​IMG]
    You're a Slytherdor! You are a natural leader and have the personality to back it up. Often people are hesitant to approach you because they feel that you will reject them. You have a bit of a temper but most of the time you're able to keep it in check; however when you are really pissed off, people better watch out. In your life you have a lot of things you want to accomplish, whether it's for yourself or another cause. You can be determined in trying to pursue this goal but your morals are too steady to allow you to be absolutely ruthless. You don't let many people know this, but you actually like the idea of chivalry (but you try to keep this buried) and you try to live your life with honor. You don't back away from tough decisions. Your weakness is that sometimes you can be arrogant, you forget about the 'lesser people' and this leads you to underestimate your opponents. With the charisma of a Gryffindor and the ambition of a Slytherin you can be great in life!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

9. kouns2112

kouns2112 Felan

Ravenpuff.

And Yes, quite accurate.

10. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

Yeah, head over heart and stuff. Wish I had a magic hat now :pirate:

11. whatsername74

whatsername74 The Poison Woman

[​IMG]
    You're a Gryffinclaw!: You are a determined and intelligent person who is used to getting your own way all the time. You are very passionate about your beliefs and will defend them until your last breath. Often Griffenclaws work as lawyers or activists because they have feel so strongly about a certain subject. You feel that knowledge is to be used in a practical way and you often have a very low tolerance for people you consider of low intelligence. Although you aren't a social butterfly, you don't have trouble making fiends, people are usually drawn to you. Your weakness is that sometimes you can be insensitive, you're too busy being witty that you don't realize that you're hurting peoples' feelings, often your friends. With the wit of a Ravenclaw and the passion of a Gryffindor you can face all your battles in life head on!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

12. krunch

krunch moving on in life

You're a Slytherdor! You are a natural leader and have the personality to back it up. Often people are hesitant to approach you because they feel that you will reject them. You have a bit of a temper but most of the time you're able to keep it in check; however when you are really pissed off, people better watch out. In your life you have a lot of things you want to accomplish, whether it's for yourself or another cause. You can be determined in trying to pursue this goal but your morals are too steady to allow you to be absolutely ruthless. You don't let many people know this, but you actually like the idea of chivalry (but you try to keep this buried) and you try to live your life with honor. You don't back away from tough decisions. Your weakness is that sometimes you can be arrogant, you forget about the 'lesser people' and this leads you to underestimate your opponents. With the charisma of a Gryffindor and the ambition of a Slytherin you can be great in life!

Attached Files:

13. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Indeed. :beer: Just saw...Zeb too! Alright, you guys...we're takin' over!!! Very subtley, of course. :evilgrin:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  14. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

You are a Huffledor! You're a natural peacemaker and mediator. People come to you with their problems and you're happy to help them. Friends are very important to you and you ever needed help you know they would be there for you. Your weakness is that sometimes you trust too much on the good will of other people, you have to remember that they don't always have your best interests in mind! You are generally optimistic about life and with the sweetness of a Hufflepuff and the passion of a Gryffindor you're sure to go far!

At least I'm not a Ravenpuff - "you are an amalgum of irrelevant bit characters just there to make up the body count..." ;)

15. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Ted's sounds right on, likewise Cujo's, Spike's, Old Book's, Allyx's (sort of), Agetian's, and most definitely whatsername's. ;)

Not so much Ax Thrower's and krunch's though, and Zeb's seems way off to me - should be the Old Book wear-your-heart-on-your-sleeve type. Not sure about kouns2112's yet.

btw, I've tried to take the quiz twice now, but I find most of the questions nearly impossible to answer. Sorry. :shrug:

Our Host!