Where's Allrem?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by oudeis, Aug 12, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. oudeis

oudeis Member

I'm at the Fire Temple, wearing the snappy red robes, and when I talk to the Commander in the main hall he tells me Allrem can be found by going through the doors behind him. There is a large blank area on my map suggestive of a room, but I can't see any doors and when I move the cursor around I don't get the hand telltale to indicate where it might be. I've gone all the way around the temple in the main hallway, searching for a door on every section, and haven't found anything. What am I missing?

2. zuluwarrior94

zuluwarrior94 Established Member

The door is actually at the other end of the hall, in the upper corner. There will be a couple of bugbears and another door across the hallway. Through that other door are the fire temple priests.

3. oudeis

oudeis Member

Thanks a lot!

4. oudeis

oudeis Member

p.s. Is there a room in that area, or is it just a blank spot?

5. bananaman

bananaman Member

Assuming that you are at the correct place, Allrem should be behind the door towards the north-west area of his treasure chest.

6. oudeis

oudeis Member

Sorry, didn't mean to be so vague earlier: I've already found Allrem, I was just wondering if there was a secret room behind the altar in the main Fire Temple. There's a fairly sizable blank area between the main hall and the exterior corridor and I wanted to know if I should bother trying to find a hidden door.

7. krunch

krunch moving on in life

kinda doubt it [no], but watch out for that daggone sleeping blood sucker

Our Host!