when attacking = CTD

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by HeJason, Oct 15, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. HeJason

HeJason JK2 Deity

Every time my leader attacks, the game crashes to the desktop. I have uploaded the save game, to see if one of the experts can see why this is happening. This is a non-cheat game as it is my 8 year old kids savegame, and he does not know how to cheat.

Attached Files:

2. HeJason

HeJason JK2 Deity

I forgot to mention, it seems my son killed tolub in his brawl with him, and the quest went accepted, but unfinished. My son was set to deal non-lethal dam. and the game would crash at the end of his turn during any fight after his encounter with tolub. I did try to use the console to finish the eye of the tiger quest to see if that would work, but it didnt. Is there a console command to unflag the whole encounter with tolub?

3. HeJason

HeJason JK2 Deity

I found a work around. I killed his PC and removed him from the party, and then I deleted him from the roster. I wrote down all his stats from the view screen when creating a PC before I deleted him and made an identical character. Then I went to the inn and added the new identical PC to the group and used the console to give him the exact xp he had before this all happened. He couldnt even tell the difference between this new guy and his old one. My 8 year old is now happy :thumbsup:

4. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Dad to the rescue!

Our Host!