Warmage Spells Missing

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by OLLY613, Dec 2, 2023.

Remove all ads!
  1. OLLY613

OLLY613 Member

Hey all,

Kind of odd, i was playing last weekend and everything was fine. Made a new group, i have a level 4 warmage in the party.

Just logged on today and my warmage is now missing spells which i believe were from sagenlights beta, hail of stone, blades of fire, etc.

It shows : Error! Missing line 1182 in mes\spell.mes
    As well as 1183 , 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 , 9 and 90.

Now the kicker is i havent done anything on this pc in a week and logged on to this problem. So, yeah. not sure what the heck even happened.

2. _doug_

_doug_ Established Member

Since the new version of temple+ was released last night, I assume the update overwrite your files. I think you can probably install the files again to continue.

I really should bring those spells into the current temple+ version for the next update since I am planning to add some warmage spells of my own. Have you had any issues using them in the beta?

3. OLLY613

OLLY613 Member

I dont think I did. But I did already have sagenlights beta downloaded and had that for a while do I didn't download your beta. I tried to last night but couldn't find .92.

I went searching for the sagenlight beta on this forum. I had gotten that from a github link before, but yeah all of the spells he had on there except what you ported over are gone now.

But yes i think its a good idea to add more spells for warmage, and other classes.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
Our Host!