Wand of Identify???

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Tazira, Jan 10, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Tazira

Tazira Member

I have a wand of identify...now, how do I use this? I've had it for awhile and can't figure out how to identify the unidentified stuff with it.

Thanks.
    Tazira

2. Cogito

Cogito Member

Using Wand of Identify...

Not sure if you figured out how to use this wand...sure makes identify nice and saves on gold now...(smile). If you just "click" on the character that is to use the wand (not the inventory screen, but the character in the game), go to their items icon, you should see "wands". When you click on the "identify wand", it will open your inventory screen and you can point to the item you want identified. The inventory screen will vanish and your character will "glow" and the item will be identified in your inventory.

Hope this helped.

3. Tazira

Tazira Member

Thanks alot, I appreciate the help. One more question, does the item to be identified have to be in the possesion of the person who has the wand?

4. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

give wand to char with unidentified magic items, use wand from radial menu, click on unidentified magic item in inventory to identify, clicking on a non magic item will WASTE a charge. Detect magic is a good spell to know which are magical and which arent.

Our Host!