Very interesting stuff

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by zhuge, Jun 7, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

Still working on sorting out patch 3.0.1 problems. Hope to resolve them soon and also get in a couple of more minor fixes for perhaps 3.0.2

Meanwhile, I, um... sorta stumbled across some pretty intriguing stuff while playing the game. Klutz that I am, I um... accidentally mashed a number of keys (anyway upon retesting, I believe the important ones were the Shift key and the grave key (~)) and found well, uhh... some pretty intriguing stuff. :)
    Anyway I well believe that it will be worth your time to try it and hope you guys can make more sense of it than I can, which I why I posted this as fast as I could...

Umm... good luck :)

2. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

Discovered some fun things to do with the console ...

Can't stand the NPC you just hired? Highlight him/her, open the console and type "die". Har har har.

Feel your char deserves a higher level? Console -> "levelup". Simple as that!

Want to broaden your spellcaster's horizon a bit? Try "all_spells" (with the underscore).

I'm sure there's a lot more, but those are the only ones I found so far.

3. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

Nice! That should help quite a bit with testing things. We really should have more people tinkering around with this new 'toy'. :)

4. ShadowDragon8685

ShadowDragon8685 Member

Wow. Why is this the kind of thing that's taken till now to come out? :)

Our Host!