Verbobonc?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by ShadowDeth, Jun 18, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

Gaear I was able to get the Merchant Armourer(rescued) to set up shop on the streets near the Temple of Hexor,but your Weapon Smith ahem heads of for Nulb's Brothel it seems instead,bye bye..... Definately needs fixing..hmm did he perchance bugger off to the Deklo Woods at night????

Geee where is Meleney gone??? ^_^

2. Groo the Ambler

Groo the Ambler Loot the Rot Grubs

Did you rescue both merchants at the same time, or one at a time?

Also, did you level up either or both of the merchants when you rescued them?

I'm curious because I haven't been able to make either of them set up shop for the last several patches, and I've tried various things: leveling and not leveling, equipping and not equipping them, etc.

3. Avatar_do_Grafite

Avatar_do_Grafite Established Member

I have the same problem of kylan271 and Groo the Ambler. Just dont bore to much about.

I always recue one of the, and send the other alone - becose I'm not able to find a way to take the weaponsmith, nor alone or with the armourer in the group. And I always level him (the armourer), as I do with the two female prisioners when I found they.

4. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

I took the weaponsmith alone and did not level any. He did not set up shop aywhere. I think before I set the armourer(braver merchant)off alone or took him,but he definately set up shop,armour only.

Our Host!