The Frightful Meleny Mod

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Ax Thrower, Jun 19, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ax Thrower

Ax Thrower Blood Lust

Re: Let's Talk About Hickory Branch

Speaking of Hommlet, I had done a basement for the barn, which was VP'd...
    @ST I think I sent you a copy of that previously.. Unfortunately I lost all of my maps that were on a previous work pc.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yeah that one I am sure I got and would love to see in the game. A couple more barn-insides based on the traders' barn would be good too - maybe meet with Meleney in the barn on occasion "Don't worry, Daddy and Uncle Percy both avoid the place while they're feuding, we can have it allll to ourselves..."

3. maggit

maggit Zombie RipTorn Wonka

Mmm... Yeah... But it's a good idea I think. New locations are always good.

4. Shiningted

Filliken's a sheep farmer, right? :icon_chuc

5. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

This might actually be worthwhile on the same grounds as the Nulb whores' fade to black thing. We could similarly add an appropriate sound effect to the fade - maybe steal a typical Meleny giggle from her voice files. That would certainly make Hommlet more 'interesting.' ;)

Question is, do we make our beloved Meleny out to be such a filthy whore as this, fooling around with every horny adventurer in Hommlet who comes sniffing around the barn at night? And do we make her bisexual, so the ladies don't feel left out? (Stop your panting, boys and girls. ;)) And the entirety of the party being there wouldn't be a problem if she were willing to accomodate them all. :pelvicthr The Troika guys would probably love it, what with their R to X rated sensibilities.

Seriously though, it could be done to some extent or other, and it would definitely liven things up.

6. Shiningted

Well I was only kidding - Meleney should be a sweety, not a whore as you say - but surely there is some other lady up to it. Or even a fella :nervous:

7. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Heh, funny that you mention Meleny being a whore - evil parties can already trade her for Riana at the Whorehouse (though this is not fully implemented yet, by the way - I think her standpoint needs to be set to Riana's, or Serena's as the case may be). Of course, neither she nor her father like it one bit.

8. Shiningted

She has a run off at that point doesn't she? I don't think she has any dialogue from there on in so probably better that she doesn't hang around, unless we set her to use one of her unpleasant lines, in the 11000's.

9. Ax Thrower

Ax Thrower Blood Lust

But if you think about it, her father is trying to marry her off in one way or another
    or... is it she's trying to get out of the hgouse... dont remember.. anyways, that would be a great plot line to turn her into the lady with loose morals...:twisted:

10. Gaear

That is kind of an interesting idea - something for the truly evil to more subtly take satisfaction in than the normal 'kill everything in sight' tack.

Back to the barn for a second ... we could make it so that only people who have married Meleny get to fool around. That would curb her whorishness, but it would also hint at the truth of so many 'good' girls actually being bad to some extent.

I think I may try it. :)

11. thearioch

thearioch Need More Cowbell

1) Under no circumstances reference Saldaean farm girls.
    2) I was worried you guys would think my evil mods were sick and wrong. LOL, will we need to get an ESRB rating for the mods?

--thearioch

12. Shiningted

Shhh: don't ask, don't tell :eyebrow:
    If you think the dialogue can support it Gaear, go for it :thumbsup:

13. Gaear

Heh heh, this is shaping up to have great potential indeed. :eyebrow:

Ted - can you send me Ax's barn interior?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  14. Shiningted

That 'barn' interior was a secret room under the existing traders barn. I'll send it over, but my suggestion was to re-use the traders barn, either as is or with some artistic revisions (such as reversing it or changing some colours). I don't know if it can be reversed and still look right: I can't even remember the map, its been so long since I was in there.

15. Gaear

Ah, I see. No need to send it atm in that case, as I agree our dear Meleny should be available in the family barn as opposed to some secret cellar somewhere. I'll check into the traders' barn possibilities, as you say.

btw, I've split these Meleny-related posts from the Hickory Branch thread in order to not get that too far off track. Plus, Meleny deserves her own thread. :kiss:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
Our Host!