The case of 0rion79: opinions needed!

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Agetian, Jan 29, 2006.

Remove all ads!
?

What should we do about our situation with 0rion79?

1. Ignore the matter. Just let it be, whatever happens.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Try to work things out by negotiations (only publicly, at the Co8 boards)

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  3. Try to work things out by negotiations (elect Cerulean the Blue to be the spokesman)

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  4. Try to work things out by negotiations (elect someone else to be the spokesman)

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  5. Keep the sanctions, without any negotiations, and only lift them if 0rion79 redeems himself.

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  6. I can't care less.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

So where do we stand on this, everybody? The poll says 11 for negotiations and 11 for hardline, although some have retracted their formal vote. Should we do a voice poll via post to determine exactly where we're at?

Based on the poll and recent discussions, it appears to me that there are 3 main possibilities now:

1. Go the negotiations route with or without C-Blue as spokesman.

2. Go the hardline route where we stand back and wait for Orion to contact us, otherwise his mod doesn't go back up on SP.

3. Go with the 'Darmagon Initiative,' which, if I'm reading it correctly, would seem to require that we contact Orion to insist that he separate his material from Co8 material. I think that this step would be an unavoidable neccessity here, as we would now be making demands of him. Thus, the obligation to communicate these demands would fall on us.

Agetian - as starter of this thread and poll, would you first inform us of where you believe we stand at the moment with Orion and his situation? Then, if I'm anywhere near correct with my info above, we could discuss the merits and accuracy of each possibility and whether or not we need or want to do another head count. Last, depending on the outcome, it may be time to put some plan of action into place. Right now we're sort of defaulting to the #1 option in the original poll, with the twist of having the mod off SP for the moment.

2. darmagon

darmagon stumbler in the dark

The Darmagon Initiative, kinda like that, could be a movie title or something:) Anyway, yeah you are probably right, we will have to contact him to let him know our demands (if this is what the community wants.) I don't think that a PM here will do so we need: A: an infallible means of contacting him ourselves, or B: to be able to pass the message through someone who has such an infallible method (ie. maybe Taluntain can pass things along.)

And yeah again, maybe we should have a new poll, given the new circumstances....

Darmagon

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

I'd go with option 3. The Darmagon Initiative

Our Host!