Spoiler Question about the Temple

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Dig314, Feb 8, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Dig314

Dig314 Member

I made it to the Temple last night. I told the guard Wat sent me, so I (a Neutral Good party ) was taken to the Fire Temple Priest. Now I am doing quests for him. My ultimate goal is to rid the Temple of evil. Instead, I am working for the Temple! Should I do these quests to learn more about the Temple ?

Dig

2. krunch

krunch moving on in life

It is like your party heard Darth Vader "Yes...feel your anger...use the force and know the power of the Dark side.". You can learn more about the temple by reading. Simply stated, your party is in danger of becoming evil.

[EDIT] Don't play with snakes. Kill them.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  3. aanalore

aanalore Member

My good parties have one approach to the Temple...free the prisoners..kill everyone else.

Can you go back and just whack that guy at the tower?

4. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Q: Have we anything resembling a plan?

A: Ride 'til we find them...kill them all.

:dead:

5. Dig314

Dig314 Member

I thought it would be more spy-like to pretend I was friends with Wat and gain entrance to the Temple that way. Instead of being offered a guided tour of the Temple, I was told to go talk to some trolls. WWJD - What would James ( Bond ) do ? If the leader was a Priestess instead of Priest….

Anyway, I loaded up a saved game from before I entered the temple. So much for role-playing ? Instead, I went in the “main†entrance - - big room with chests full of robes.

Dig

6. Rawel

Rawel Member

Hmm i guess i'll be the one to differ. My neutral good parties generally do all the possible quests for the temple just so they can gain as much info as they can. They also actually do gain info about some monsters they otherwise wouldn't be able to locate. In the end we usually do a clean sweep to rid the temple of all evil but only after we are sure there are no outside forces left.
    Just my 2 copper
    Rawel

Our Host!