Spawning in Hommlet? Expand it or drop it?

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Cujo, Jun 29, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. rufnredde

rufnredde Established Member Veteran

I can move it out of the cave into Homlett if that’s what we are talking about. I haven't changed anything as yet, and moving them may constitute new content, we are past that deadline, Blue any comments?

There is already an Elmo check in the town elder dialog, so I won't have to change anything there so it doesn't affect Gaear's voice mods. Other than the new lines about the cave.

My initial feeling about this, is to just let this lie until after the final release of 5.0.0. Work out any bugs with the cave encounter before the deadline. If we want to do this I really think it should happen in 5.1.0 or some future incarnation.

So this is my decision as of right now:
    In the interest of keeping the content up to Co8 standards. I am going to continue my play testing with the cave encounter. Make sure it is as good as it can be going into the final release, and work on integrating any changes in later. Any strenuous objections to this course of action?

2. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Sounds like a plan.

3. Ugignadl

Ugignadl Established Member

Echo. More something to iron out completely in future than bung in underdone.

4. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Windmill Tilter

Agree completely, if we do this it should be after 5.0.0 is locked down.

I didn't explain myself well enough in my first post. IMO it makes more sense to keep the encounter in the cave than in Homlett. If however we have the militia involved in the action, they would finaly fulfill a meaningful role. In between the interaction at the recruitment end and fighting with them they wouldn't seem like such pointles window dressing. As far as the number and level of the badgers involved, I really don't have the background experience to make a sound judgement.

So in short, I agree with Lord_Spike.

Cuchulainn.

5. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

I like how this is rounding out.

Our Host!