Should I wait for the next update?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by TerMany, Apr 6, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. TerMany

TerMany Member

Hi everyone,

Due to a bitter feud with my broadband provider (damn you verizon!!) I'm stuck with lowly 56k connection for any foreseeable future which means downloading anything over 10mb is a mindnumbingly long process for me.

CoE mod sounds so good it seems to be made just for me, but I don't want to download CoE and then find out couple of days later that I have to download a new version. According to the top sticky thread, I should expect a new version sometimes this month, but since I know how releases can be delayed unexpectedly, should I bother downloading the old version right now? Or should I wait a week or so and get the new version? Thanks a lot everyone.

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Welcome to Co8, TerMany.

The next release is due on April 25, specifically, so that's a 19 day wait. But we're on track and not expecting any delays. If you're a fan of new content you might want to wait for that, since the last release doesn't feature our major expansion new content but the next one will (or at least some of it).

What about downloading from the library, work, friend, etc.?

3. TerMany

TerMany Member

Oh I can't seem to stop drooling. Even though it's a little over two weeks, I'll try to keep myself busy. By the way, I've seen some of the changes done and it's amazing. I'll eagerly look forward to your update. Great work guys. Cheers.

Our Host!