Save the bugbear!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Scorchnit, Dec 24, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Scorchnit

Scorchnit Member

With all the tooling and the original testers of the games, i'm surprised no one noticed the poor bugbear wom...eh female stuck in the wall in the lair of the brigands on the second level of the temple (the one with the different elemental clerics). For those who are still lost, it's the room with the double beds next to the minotaur statue. I mean that female probably has a family, friends, kids waiting for her and yet she is stll stuck in that wall, forever doomed to watch poor human lunc... brigands get slaugthered by adventurers :no:

Also, other issues i find could've been changed like the description of the effects of certain items. U know it's magical, u know u can sell it for a lot, but u have no idea what it does.... I haven't reached the head cleric of the greater temple yet (the red guy) but i remember, pre-patch finish, he had a shit load of stuff that gave invisible bonuses (u had to find it out the hard way.....)

If this was talked about in another thread then plz post a link:kirby:

2. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

re. bugbear in the wallI don't think that it is always there. If you read the thread about Livonya's original release, you'll see it mentioned along with other missing personalities in that area. Liv couldn't find it. So I assumed it was just a bug in my install. Especially when I've never spotted since in further reinstalls. Just one of those strange things.

3. Anstil

Anstil Hobgoblin Raider

I've encountered the bugbear in the wall. I look at her as a concealed warrior ready to attack the party, so save is not my intent. Using a weapon with a hugh threat range, the holy ransuer is nice, you can attack her and draw her out to her quick demise. Same tactics can be used on the hidden troll in the fourth level treasure and killer plant room.

Hope it helps.

Our Host!