Rewards?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by jazmann, Jan 29, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. jazmann

jazmann Member

OK, I've saved the prince and princess. Rested for 30 days. Walked back and forth from hommlet to nulb at least 50 times. The only encounters I'm having are with trolls, jellies, skeletons and crayfish, NOT emmisarries. What am I doing wrong?

2. eveningdrive

eveningdrive Member

Try dungeon exploring first. I spent some time in level 1 and 2 of the temple clearing a few monsters and doing a few quests. Only then did the princess' rewards appear.

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Rest assured that the rewards thing is not broken. If eveningdrive's suggestions don't pan out, just forget it and keep playing. The reward will come some day. I think that was probably the design intent - that you'd forget it and then later be pleasantly surprised.

4. jazmann

jazmann Member

Finally got it! Thanks, I just went back and forth from town to town. They found me after I went to the temple and leveled up. I don't know if leveling was required, but now it's time for some crafting!

5. Clorius

Clorius Member

Im new at this game, only played it for a month or so, and i love it, so forgive me if this is a known bug ... or if its ment to be so.

I rescued Prince Thrommel and got my reward.

When I got it, I had my 5 heros and 4 turned Skeletons walking along.
    Now the first Skeleton died and guess what ... it had a +1 ring and a potion of healing on it ... like wize had the last 3 skeletons.

I dunno if I also got more gold because of the Skeleotons.

Is this meant to be so ?

I only have patch 1 & 2 installed.

6. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

i never received my rewards. Maybe it DOES require you to level up and I saved them when I was already level 10.

Rest assured that the rewards ARE broken!

Our Host!