Request for corrupt savegames

Discussion in 'TemplePlus' started by Sitra Achara, Apr 26, 2015.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

If you have corrupt savegames, be it from vanilla, Co8, KotB or TemplePlus playthroughs, please upload and post them here, along with the version number you are using. This will assist us in diagnosing the cause(s) and hopefully solving this annoying issue.

It would also be helpful to have a good save just before the corrupt one and reproduction steps (i.e. what you did between those two states).

Instructions for uploading a save game:

Go to your ToEE/modules/ToEE/saves folder.
    From there, look up the save's name, and upload all the associated files. There should be 6 files, all with the same base name (slot####) but with different extensions.

You can put them in a zip file and upload it here if it's not too large (up to 5MB). If it is larger than that, you can try a file sharing site like Media Fire or Rapidshare.

example:

Code:
    slot0002[save name].gsi    (where [save name] is replaced with the name of your save game)
    slot0002.co8
    slot0002.tfaf
    slot0002.tfai
    slot0002l.jpg
    slot0002s.jpg

However, please note that solving in-combat corrupt saves is a lower priority, since saving out of combat is much more common. I say this because saving during combat is known to be corruption-prone, and is thus easier to produce, but as I said non-combat takes priority.

Our Host!