Questions in Verbobonc

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by UncleBuck, Jan 3, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. UncleBuck

UncleBuck Member

I'm having a few problems in Verbobonc and haven't been able to solve them. I'm using the 5.9.3 NC version, so maybe these things have been fixed in 6.0.

1) Destroyed Thaddeus and talked to the high priest of Hextor, but quest doesn't show as complete.

2) The passage under the ruined Temple of Pelor leads to a dead end, even though the map shows there is a door leading to somewhere. My high-level rogue can't find it, so is there just nothing there yet??

3) Destroyed the Hexorites in the ToEE, but when I report to the high priest of Pelor, the dialogue says I killed the high priest of Hextor. I didn't, I swear I left him alive because I had just talked to him in the ruined temple.

4) Not really a Verbobonc problem, but a question about high level rangers. This is the first ranger I've gotten to 15th level and was looking forward to a 4th favored enemy. But the game removed my first favored enemy, and gave me the option for new favored enemy. Is there a maximum on ranger favored enemies allowed??

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

1 & 3 - fixed in 6.0.0.

2 - there is no portal there at this time.

Our Host!