question about Hedrack

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by biobaba, Jun 4, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. biobaba

biobaba Member

I am currently running Co8 5.0.0

I noticed that no matter what action I take the coversation will lead to fight with Hedrack , therefore there was no way for me to work for him and join the temple.

I tried
    -wearing Black temple robe then talk to him
    -finish Earth temple quest and have the Temple cleric lead me down to Hedrack. which result in a battle even without any conversation.
    -Tried to use high deplomacy character
    -finish air Temple quest and have the cleric lead me down to Hedrack.

Is there anyway to make "friend" with Hedrack ?

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

did you add the current "cumulative fixes" patch to you game? I'm sure theres a fix for Hedrack and co in there somewhere.

@ a moderator, can this post be moved to the 5.0.0 beta thread please (preferably after biobaba has answered my question - and thus been notified of the thread change)?

3. biobaba

biobaba Member

I install the patch along with the cumulative fixes about 2 weeks ago.. I guess perhaps it's not recent enough.

I'll try to get the cumulative fixes again and see the result. Thanks alot for the help!

4. Noran the Axe

Noran the Axe Member

The latest set of cumulative fixes was posted about May 28th. If yours is older than that, you'll need the update.

5. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

I'm actually having about the opposite problem with Hedrack - using 5.0.0 and the latest CF, my NG party has done all the Elemental Temple quests, then slaughtered all the head priests (and everything else on levels 1-3.) When we get to Hedrack, he strikes up a conversation with Allrem's ghost and tries to get us to join the Greater Temple. As IF. When I blow him off and attack, he never summons Iuz even if I put him down to single digit hitpoints and wait for it.

6. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

5 is a beta release. Please report anything which you consider a bug in the beta thread over in the General Mod forum so that the modders can find them all in one place :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
Our Host!