quest help

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by silo25, Jan 23, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. silo25

silo25 Established Member

the evil quest to kill the cabinet maker (the one that sells masterwork bows), do you just wait for a random encounter or is their some trigger i am missing because the traders will not even comment on the fact i killed him (and said as much when they gave the quest).

2. Dreddnawt

Dreddnawt Mettlehead

SPOILERS!

SEE THIS THREAD: http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9403

I had the same issue. Still havent got it complete. As far as I can tell, this is how the quest should play out:

1) Talk to Gremag and get the quest.

2) Go kill Armario, being sure his wife isnt present to prevent bad rep (dont know if this is necessary but I did it anyway).

3) Wait a long long long time.

4) Go talk to Gremag again.

Unfortunately, when you do that nothing happens. He never mentioned it again in my current playthrough. The quest is accepted but incomplete, Armario is dead, and all Gremag says to me is "Oh its YOU again" kind of junk. I ousted them as rats, took the sword bribe, and didnt turn them in. Got the quest and am stuck. Dead Armario so I have no access to upper end bows for not even a crap xp award gained.

I may just go back and let him live.

3. silo25

silo25 Established Member

i bought all the bows than killed him lol, im not liking the play through for evil, sometimes when exiting buildings peeps attack without having the bad rap!! and anyway to get rid of your commanded undead?

Our Host!