[Project] New Content!

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by rex_blade, Nov 20, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. lock3d

lock3d Member

have u tried milkshape model editor ? the only problem with this is that you might need a plugin for the editor.. dont know if their is 1 available for Toee

2. Edwin P

Edwin P Member

Simple Content Adjustment:

IF Party Has Greater Temple of Elemental Cloak Cloak then Smithy in Homlett says: "Begone, I will not deal with followers of the evil ones." and the party can not trade with him or speak with him.

IF Party has Greater Temple of Elemental Evil Cloak then Rufus & Burne says: "Leave my Keep, followers of Evil or Face my Wrath" and he will not trade or deal with the PCs. If the party remains then Rufus attacks.

IF Party has Greater Temple of Elemental Evil Cloak then Inkeeper at Welcome Wrench says: "We do not serve your kind" and the party can not rent a room and can not speak to him.

IF Party has Greater Temple of Elemental Evil Cloak then WIFE OF INNKEEPER in Homlett Says "I hear that women of your temple are blessed with eternal youth", If the PCs answer what temple, she says "The Temple of Elemental Evil, silly one." If the PCs answer "Yes they are granted enternal beauty" then the Serving Wrench says - "Let me join the temple". IF the PCs, "No" and fail a diplomacy check then the Wrench says "then give me 1000 gp or I tell the townspeople who you are". If the PCs decline to pay her then she cries out "They are evil ones" and the patrons in the Inn attack, if the PCs say No, with a diplomacy check she says, "Perhaps next time, honey".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spawning:

With the new spawning editor here's an event I am going to try to create:

IF Group Rep < ## then Spawn

3 Paladins Lvl8(default), Ranger Lvl8 (Sniper), Cleric of St Cuthbert Lvl9 and Wizard Lvl8 (Fireball Tactics) in Homlett outside the Welcome Wrench. They carefully watch all approaching the Inn, attacking any PCs with a REP < XX who fail to use diplomacy to negotiate a peaceful way pass them. If they catch a PC they demand fine or threaten to attack.

"Spawn of Evil, give St. Cuthbert all of your coins or face the wrath of St Cuthbert".
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "We will pay" - PCs lose all the money they have.

"We have no money"

------- "St Cuthbert says that you speak false, so give us your rings and your money."
    ------- "Then give us your armor"

"Pay, we will fight" - And the battle begins.

"You have the wrong persons, we are peaceful travelers"

-------- "Speakers of falsehoods we see the evil in you, prepare to meet your god". - And the battle begins.
    -------- "Forgive us, you may pass'

So, now I have some real opposition for my party of Evil NPCs.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2004
  3. rex_blade

rex_blade Established Member

Yeah... so uhhh... I don't really think a good party would rob an evil party.

Our Host!