Problem getting game functioning...

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by keithburgun, Jun 11, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. keithburgun

keithburgun Member

Hey. I read all your frequently asked questions and other stickies looking for the answer first, and couldn't get everything working with ToEE.

I got the latest patches and the Co8 thing with the front end (nice work btw) and I got the game WORKING, except that it had the no-looting bug. When I tried to use another executable (one thats smaller and didnt contain the DLL) , it would not run at all.

Anyway my question is, can someone please tell me the precise order of things I must do, something like: Install game, install Patch X, install Co8 patches etc, in order to get the game running perfectly, if that's even possible.

I'm running Windows XP SP2.

BTW I love this game so far and I love the work that you all have put into it, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

-Keith

2. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

4. Icer_Xx

Icer_Xx The Bane of Fire

i love u guys :eek: lol, yea, i had same prob u had mr. noobeh, :p i just reinstalled ToEE repeatedly n kept patchin till it worked.

5. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Was the sacrifice of a goat involved, perchance...? It's been known to help.

Our Host!