Post your stats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiningted, Nov 19, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Ok, here u have to post your REAL LIFE stats, such as u guesstimate them to be. If u r higher or lower than average in something, u must also post a brief explanation why.

O and you're all D&D geeks, so anyone claiming 18 Charisma will be banned on the spot :angry:

Keep in mind most people would be average, thats why its there.

Ted

Strength: 8 (I am scrawny, I would rate myself lower if I didn't see so many skinny unhealthy Goths around the place).

Dexterity: 12 (Slightly above average motor skills)

Constitution: 8 (Tend to get colds easily, very unfit)

Intelligence: 17 (Selective school etc, definitely in the top percentile - would say 18 but I am well aware there r people a lot smarter than me!)

Wisdom: 12 (Slightly wiser than average - I have met some really average people... and then there are those who ring talk-back, many of them would get a 6 or 7 for Wisdom I reckon...)

Charisma: 10 (Below average looks, above average charm :cool: average everywhere else).

I guess this would make me magic-user in the D&D universe, hiding away in some tower with my scrolls, inventing new spells - or 'modding' as they call it nowdays ;)

2. Kalshane

Kalshane Local Rules Geek

Strength: 13 I'm a pretty big guy with a decent amount of brute strength.

Dexterity: 9 I have a bad habit of bumping into things and stubbing my toes.

Constitution: 11 I rarely get sick, but I'm not exactly in shape.

Intelligence: 15 I'm very intelligent, but not a genius

Wisdom: 13 I'm not a great sage by any means, but I'm fairly perceptive and level-headed.

Charisma: 10 Average looks, average charm.

If you'd asked me about 5 years ago when I was going to martial arts full-time, I'd have bumped Strength, Con and Dex up a point or two each.

3. Obadiah

Obadiah Member

Keep in mind that I am factoring in the age penalties/bonuses as I am 35 now. 10 years ago, while I was still in the marines, my str, dex and con would have definately been higher.

Strength: 12 I'm good sized, and still have remnants of strength from my glory days

Dexterity: 10 clutzy as a youth, but have great hand eye coordination / manual dexterity

Constitution: 10 I don't often get sick, but when I do, it's usually something nasty

Intelligence: 14 I'm a pretty smart guy, a quick study, good at everything 'cept math

Wisdom: 16 great intuition, very self aware, have a good grasp on the "why" of things

Charisma: 12 average looks +, good sense of humor and "witty" charm.

I guess that I would most likely be a priest. I mentioned that I liked St. Cuthbert quite a bit in another post here somewhere.... Anyway, I'd definately be a priest of Cuthbert with the Law and Protection domain powers. Funny, I did study to be a pastor at one time. Looooooooooooooooooooooong story.

4. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Strength: 11 Not scrawny, but not pumped by any means.

Dexterity: 13 I'm quick on my toes, but not nimble enough to be a pickpocket.

Constitution: 14 (reduced to 12 - temporary ability damage - due to smoking)

Intelligence: 15 I'm good with logic puzzles.

Wisdom: 13 I'm not so good with intuition.

Charisma: 14 I'm good looking, but I lack people skills.

5. Moosehead

Moosehead Rubber nipple

strength: 12 - i'm pretty average at the moment, though i was probably 15 or 16 when i used to work out. i should start doing that again.

dexterity: 6? 10? 12? i suck at anything that involves dextrous movement (like REALLY REALLY HORRIBLY), but i'm really good at timing and aiming (??)

consitution: 0 - hah i don't know, i've survived the most messed up crap, but my health isn't getting any better. my back and neck is severely messed up, my spine is crooked and I'm soft-jointed (hypermobile). On the other hand, i can feel what's going on in any individual part of my body if i concentrate well enough on it. my doctors and physiotherapists like this, as it makes diagnosing really easy for them.
    Right now I'm kind of overweight, but I suppose standard by most norms. I used to be severely underweight, and before that, almost obese.

intelligence: 8? 12? 18? 25? i don't know ... my most recent IQ test said 169 and i've been offered a membership with MENSA, but i can be pretty dumb and extremely distrait, forgetting the weirdest things at the most inconvenient times. i'm often completely oblivious to my surroundings. But strangely aware of wildlife and environmental changes around me. I'm really bad in traffic. But I guess that's related to my poor dexterity skills, hehe.

wisdom: well, as far as willpower goes, somewhere between 16 and 18 (6? 12? 19? 25?). I guess I'm what you'd call a survivor? I'm good at adapting to my surroundings (as oblivious as I can be to them at the same time). And I'm generally a pretty good judge of character. I'm good at figuring people out. I should be by now anyway, considering the number of shady people i've dealt with in my time. the head of an astrology college once offered me a full scholarship because i apparently was "really in touch" with my spiritual side, and therefore good at reading people and giving advice. or something.

charisma: 16? well eheh despite my social ineptcy, i used to get groupies. i still would if i didn't go out of my way to advertise that i have a girlfriend now. also, people just generally seem to LIKE me for some reason. i don't know why, i guess i'm just nice. or something.
    On a not so related note, cultist seniors seem to want me to join their ranks too. Until they realise I think they're insane. Even then, they sometimes still persist. I have some funny stories about that.
    I also once inadvertently gained a cult-like following in Florida after visiting Jacksonville once. Sort of like Fight Club, but not really. Also, no one got into fights, they just started "Joe" characters in various computer games and RPGs, modelled after ... um... my alter ego. The second time I visited Jacksonville, complete strangers (often geeks at LAN parties or netcafes hehe) would come up to me and be like "... YOU'RE JOE?!? OMG!!!" and i'd be like "uhh... yeah??? :O". It was really odd.

If I were to be a D&D character class, I'd probably be a Bard of some sort. I can't imagine what the hell else I'd be able to do. Sorceror, druid or psionicist with priest-like spells (with no deity). Bumbling fool maybe? hehe.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
  6. krunch

krunch moving on in life

physically average with a sharp mind and keen wisdom

str 10
    dex 10
    con 10
    int 15
    wis 16
    cha 10

7. bradrinwi

bradrinwi Established Member

Brad 6/4/9 monk/thief/cook align true neutral

str 12 (avrg high avrg)*i used to be a gymnast and have kept some of my shape..

int 19 mensa, doctorates ,from the u of chicago and kings college cambridge last iq test said 183...14,6 spike pattern birth defect producing more thant the usual neural transmitters

gives 2000wpm natural reading speed...and an eidetic memory..but also means i often am miles ahead of my fingers and makes typing a horror like event..:)

dex 16(6 typing)*9* when throwing a ball*(used to be a gymnast ,play football(thats pronounced soccer *for you USA'ers)spend my days working with knives and havent had a cut or lost a finger yet.. and i used to open locks sometimes with the owners consent..or as villa says "other pepoles propeirty comes naturally to me*.(see con for more detialed explaination)
    but due to the nerual transmitter thing and some bizzare internal race my fingers try to move as fast as my mind when i type.. resulting in a 6 when typing.. and due to a mental block involving forced baseball when younger.. a 9 when throwing a ball

con 12/20
    well im alive.. after 25yrs of very deliberate alcohol posioning..and pretty much anything else .like rasputian enough regular doses of a substance not killing you and eventually you adapt....(+4 posion save ) heat resistant to the point nasa would be envious(+2 fire/heat res)*this is not uncommon with anyone who cooks professionally.. * only 6% body fayt so -2 cold res* my con is 12 as applies to most things however... I have survived a birth defect that earned me a spot in a JAMA article..*by being the oldest case of it by about 20 yrs(the result of massive constant..alcohol /chemical..intake as a side effect nullified some of the more deadly aspects of a birth defect. i had) and i have survived many situations where if it had been a vegas bookmaker Id have laid money against my survival usually situations involving the totally failure of wisdom to detect anything wrong with the situation... finally i was at 25 pronounced sterile *the result of working at one time with cytotoxic substances and vasecant s as well as the extreeme alcohol and checmical intake.. However after several yrs of NOT drinking etc.. I had another child(absoultuty geneiticly poisitive its mine...(regeneration...:) so con 12 for most things but 20 when facing a deadly situation or cell regen or when a failed wisdom check is involved...

wisdon 6 or 15 6 wehn dealing with my own actions and thoughts.. 15 if im pondering yours...
    i do have flashes of intuitavleaping..but i attribute it to the 18+int rather than any natural wisdom..

cha 15 i am shorter than avrg.. look like a balding version of a romanticized version of Pan.. and have only recently had anything to do with the word humble:)

but despite this.. I have had the "your Brad...?"expereince and for a few specialezed warped groups of pepole have achived nar mythical status..
    occassionally ill still run into someone telling the jumpingoff the roof story... who i am positive wasnt even in the same state when it happend.

Monk
    i been involved as a student and teacher of Tai chi,escrima and kendo and kenpo. for 28 yrs....and i used to fight at sca and ren faires.. for xtra change durring the faire season..
    ive also In Rl had th joy of fending off woul be muggers durring the freashman hazing ritual at u of chicago where the smallest guy was sent to harolds chicken shack with a 50% probablity of being mugged.. i ended up with 3 muggers un concious and various fractures inflicted upon them and i had their wallets in my pocket..

thief.. well i was an addict and very wealthy but also at times very much in eed of imedeate money.. or had a failed wisdom check.... i also learned a lot from friends who are locksmiths...

i was an addict you figure it out:)

cook 9 i work at a 3.5 star(thats about 2 michelein stars) restraunt.. as one of the main cooks and sometimes chef de cusine..

size small
    no appearing 1(unique)
    habitat sushi bars.. or bed..
    SD posion res+4,fire/heat +4 cold -2

con gains a bonous when wisdom fails...

thats me..

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  8. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Modesty forbids....:shrugno:

9. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Undead Chosen One

Name: Shadowrunner
    Rase: Human (?)
    Align: CHAOTIC neutral
    Size: medium
    Profesion: engineer (because i'm studing informatic) / poet (beacause i have a soul of an artist, i love literature, music, rpg, drama, movies etc. - and sometimes even create some of that stuff)

Strenght: 8 (I'm not a sportsmen, hovever I'm a very good in bar-brawling, because of my...)
    Dexterity: 15 (which makes me able to run pretty fast from the brawl "eye-of-the-cycklone" and i'm very good in thowing empty bottles to someone had)
    Constitution: 16 (I dont remember when I was seriously sick last time - more then 4,5 years ago; also I can run for a long distance - especialy when my life depend on it - for example from the skinheads, police, football hooligans; and can drink a lot of alcohol, well - i'm a Polish at all :) so: +5 for defence from liquid poisons)
    Intelligence: 10 (hovever a logic it's not a problem for me, mathematic it is not one of my favourite)
    Wisdom: 18 (but I'm pretty wise guy, can remember a lot of information, I love reading books and all other stuff...)
    Charisma: 14 (well - maybe I'm not an Alpha Male - but f.....g pretty close to that :)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  10. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

...:finger: ...:finger: ...:finger: ...:finger:

:jerkin: :jerkin: :jerkin: :jerkin:

Translation: go "F" yourself, Jerk-off.

EDIT: I'm sure this will be dead when they kill your post; I hope you see it first, dipshit.

11. Necrostopheles

Necrostopheles Member

Wow, how do you follow that???

Anyways...

Race: Human (ambitious as they come)
    Class: Cleric/Rogue (used to be mixed up in drugs [addict as well], now I go to church)
    Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: 14 (Can bench 200 lbs., I weigh 230 lbs., good Scandanavian stock)

DEX: 12 (Good balance, alright aim, nothing too special)

CON: 11 (A bit overweight, but the doctors tell me I'm healthy as a horse.)

INT: 13 (I'm equating this to a 130 IQ)

WIS: 17 (I've always pursued a path of spiritual betterment, even in the midst of negativitey, I have a good intuition, strong faith, good understanding of how things work and I have an excellent awareness of my environment. I'm the kind of guy that people come to for advice.)

CHA: 12 (not the most social, but I do have an inner strength that has developed from overcoming some things in my past, and it has allowed me to understand who I am and what exactly I want out of life).

Skills: (nothing maxed out by any means, but a few ranks in the ones listed)

Bluff
    Diplomacy
    Heal (first aid/CPR)
    Hide
    Knowledg: Religion (perhaps the one skill that may be maxed out. I was born and raised Mormon and have made it a point to study religion)
    Knowledge: Arcana (studied the occult for a bit. I never do things in half measures when it comes to things like this)
    Listen
    Move Silently
    Sense Motive
    Spot
    Survival (Cubs, Scouts, and Venturers)
    Swim (swimming lessons when I was younger)
    Tumble (1 rank, basics in rolling et al. from gymnastics)

12. CatBoris

CatBoris Member

Spike seems to be an angry young man...

Anyhoo:

Race: Human (male)
    Alignment: Neutral/Chaotic Good
    Class: Most likely thief

Str.: 6 or worse - As weak as a kitten I'm afraid, though I look like it's 3 :)
    Dex.: 15 - Very fast runner, nimble, excellent manual dexterity and can pick people's pockets (though I always return it!). The only thing that's keeping me from an 17-18 is a f***ed up eye - I see everything quite a bit to the right than it really is.
    Con.: 14 - Very good health.
    Int.: 14 - IQ of 120, but it doesn't take into account that I speak 5 languages fluently.
    Wis.: 6-8 - Impulsive, rush into things, talk before I think, get involved in crackpot schemes...
    Cha.: 14 - Good public speaker, handsome figure, but scrawny and a bit of a recluse.

Feats: Dodge, Persuasive
    Skills: Bluff, Decipher Script, Diplomacy, Knowledge (in(s)ane trivia), Speak Language, Spot

Trainspotter: Gets a +2 to spot checks, but a -2 to listen and search, since he's to absorbed by looking at every little detail to really notice wha's going on.

::edit::

Added search to my "trainspotter" feat... Just spent over two hours looking for a key I had in my hand...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006
  13. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

Str: 11
    Dex: 8
    Con: 8
    Int: 16 (assuming high school education is 10 with +2 for every stage beyond that)
    Wis: 10
    Cha: 10

That would make me a, erm, re-roll, please Gm, let me reroll :grin:

14. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

You've had your roll, Spugnoir, live with it :p

15. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

Meh, he gave me a bonus feat instead. Post count +1 :joy:

Our Host!