Post patch 2.0 and mod pack 3.0 bugs

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Crichton, Jun 5, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Thanks! You're right, the latest temple.zip has corrected the problem with exotic weapon proficiencies. You're also right the halberd isn't in the game... I swear I had one a while back, but perhaps I was using an editor at the time, or maybe an older version of the masterwork weapons included it. Oh well. The game had a graphic for it though, if I remember correctly.

As for cutlasses, I don't mind taking all the rapier feats, what I really need is for the smith to sell a masterwork one so I can enchant it.

Finally, did Burne's riddles go away with the latest version of temple.zip? Luckily I already got the scrolls out of him, though he doesn't give you any scrolls if you only get it partially right (even though he says he does).

2. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Sorry, want to report one more thing. You probably already know about it, but the search on the forum isn't working for me. I typed in "undead" and it found nothing. That can't be right...

Anyway, undead aren't counting as evil, at least not skeletons and gnolls. This means my holy damage isn't counting, and my protection from evil spell isn't giving me a bonus to AC.

EDIT -- adding another "bug" -- Raise dead gives you enormous experience penalties, way more than it should. Otis went from over 45,000 experience to having 18,000. That's outrageous! Anybody know what's causing this?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2004
  3. mnoracle

mnoracle Member

creating scroll of identify doesn't take in account correct material component cost.

Just a wish... is it possible to make spellcraft skill useful for potion id?

4. Iain

Iain Member

Read Magic also id's potions as well as scrolls.

Our Host!