Playable game.

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by wizgeorge, Mar 13, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

Thanks to a lot of people, the game is now playable. With the help of the patches/fixes amd mods I have the best game going since I started in Oct,04. I was ready to give the game up until I found all the good stuff on the internet and this site. I really appreciate the help from people like Morpheus, and others. I'm really interested in the work Livonya is doing. I'm 58yrs old and started playing D&D in 1979. I have the original Hommlet module right here in my bookcase. Maybe Troika would or could have made the game what it should have been, but we'll never know. I think i'll stick around play a little longer and see how it goes.

2. keepers490

keepers490 Member

Thanks Guys!

You guys sure made this game worth it. DnD will always be my strongest passion when it comes to any kind of game, except women. You guys should make your own game maybe. If I had the money I'd fund it, but I'm not a millionair. I just want to say that your time and efforts are much appreciated, and you picked the right game to do it on. Thanks Guys

Our Host!