Pishella

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Shiningted, Oct 3, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Obadiah

Obadiah Member

Shiningted: I'm quite certain that you could go "on the street" and ask some hapless female to read that line for a live voice recording. It would be a great way to meet women interested in a fantasy genre, and who knows, you might find a talented young miss who would like to help on more voice projects.

On a side note, it might also be a good way to get thrown in da slamma for a couple days. A risk you are going to have to take. I'd offer up my services, but:

1. I don't have a recording device
    2. Can't mod
    3. Won't talk to strange women, for obvious and some hereto unexplained reasons.

Good luck.

2. Daemonward

Daemonward Member

I just went into protos and changed meleny's hair to 'Brown' and Fruella's to 'Red'. Then I started a new game and checked 'em out. Mel is now a beautiful brunette and Fruella has the orange hair that is common for most 'redheads' so I'll just stop there and call it good enough.:roll:

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

well I'll do that in the protos I send to ted so you won't have to do it again when your protos is updated (and it will be at some point)

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Ok, send it over whenever u r ready.

Err, with Gwythur's changes if u don't mind ;) Otherwise I will put them in myself

Edit: is there anything finer than a girl who likes fantasy stuff? But they so rarely have deep throaty voices as well. :tired:

5. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Ted -

I take it you got her to make threats too? ;) I just had her demand that the Moathouse ghouls "surrender." (They didn't.)

Funny, she said that just as Fruella was giving her familar "Don't tell me what to do" bitch. :grin:

6. Shiningted

Its her "going into combat" line, you'll only here it that one time :(

Bloody Fruella, she ruins everything!

7. Gwythur

Gwythur Member

I sure wish I only heard "I will light a candle for you" only one time. It makes it quite annoying to go to church, let me tell you. :roll: Ah well. Very nice work with the dialogue, Ted.

8. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

Don't let wizgeorge hear that!

9. Shiningted

Yes, George has no idea how I feel about her ;)

Gwythur, thanks for the feedback. To be honest I didn't thnik people used the church that often, or it occured that often, but I will tinker the numbers prior to Co8 4.1.

10. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

you might also want to tinker her.mob file ted, she has 10 hit points too many (and a whole heap of extra feats in protos). I had to set Robin Grave's hit points to 4 in the mob file (the -1 for constitution was automatically added).

11. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

I did some testing with Pishella today, I destroyed the orb and then hired her to discover 1materwork maul, 1 scroll of gust of wind, 1 scoll of fire ball, 1 bottle of holy water and one orb of golden death in her inventory. Now I don't think that the maul would be destroyed when she destroys the orb but all the other things should be gone.

I think that when she's in your party you should be able to talk to her about the orb as well.

re her extra feats - someone said that because she is studying under a wizard she should have scribe scroll and I'm not 100% sure if she NEEDs MWP warhammer to beable to weild the maul to desctroy the orb but its there just in case. One way around it would be to make her level 2 - one wizard one sorcerer and then you can decide how she levels up from there.

12. Shiningted

Ok, I will deal with the 'still has Orb' issue, and yes she should be able to talk about the Orb.

Glad 2 hear hiring her didn't break that bit of the game. :)

And I agree with the 'one wiz / one sorc' idea to explain why she is there - a sorcerer studying to be a wizard. Meh, it happens.

13. BTime

BTime Member

Heya,

I just recruited Pishella into my party, but all of her feats are fighter-ish. All armor profs, shield prof, combat reflexes, improved initiative, etc.. No casting skills whatsoever.

Something not quite right??

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
  14. Thirteen

Thirteen Member

Whoever created Pishella is a genius.

15. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Officially Pishella was a Troika original, though she was never meant as a joinable NPC, Co8 Modder's Shiningted and Cujo provided the time and effort to change that.

And by the by, Threadomancy (reanimating dead/old threads) is something that is somewhat frowned upon here.

Our Host!