Pishella

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Shiningted, Oct 3, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Well CamelotCrusade (if that is your real name) today you graduate from head boy and become A MAN.

Download Phalzyr's ProtoEd and open the protos.tab in data/rules. Go down to line 14447 way down near the bottom - thats Pishella's prototype. Click on the number to highlight her row, then move across the row and you will find her <ahem> attributes at col 101 on, her hair colour and style at col 148 and her class at 228. Make any changes you want and customise her your way, and welcome to the world of modding. :) (Copy the protos.tab before fiddling with it, and don't forget to hit 'save' when u r done).

Protoed is available here

2. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

the new look and class Pishella will be relased with the rest of my stuff.

3. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Ooooh thanks Ted. I will give that a whirl.

I'm also looking forward to Cujo's hott mod, and that one may actually give her a voice, too?

I almost took Fruella instead but since only has one confirmation speech I get really sick of her complaining.

4. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Okay, I download the tool and found Pishella's line and everything.... coolness.

But, I don't know how to give her a voice... any of the standard voice sets will do. It's just an eerie silence the way she is now. I love all the changes you made though Ted so I would probably keep her the way you gave her to me, if I could just add a voice and do something about all those 10s. I know how to fix those 10s myself, but not the voices.

5. Shiningted

Hmmmmmm... a voiceset for Pishella? This is getting way out of hand, but meh, I'm here to please.

Gimme 48 hours.

6. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Haha.... it's under column 22 isn't it? I wonder which numbers correspond to the pre-set numbers... I also can't figure out how to change her equipment, but the class is working out okay.

Edit: Dang it, I thought it was column 22 but it seems it's not. I just want to change her voice to a pre-made one for now.

I figured out a lot of stuff but not some things... column 25 appears to be her hit points.... so I have to fix that for her new class. But her inventory won't change. I tried to make her have the same stuff the witches in the broken tower do, but when I added a column to invensource.mes it crashed every time so I gave up. Instead I changed another column (314, which I'm not using anyway) to have witch's stuff, and it loaded -- but she doesn't have it, either. Somewhere else must be saving her current stuff since she has already been spawned?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2005
  7. Cerulean the Blue

Cerulean the Blue Blue Meanie Veteran

You are obviously using ProtoEd. ToEE World Builder has names for all the columns that are actually used, names that explain what the columns are for. Her starting inventory is in the .mob files for that map. If you are really interested learning how to change them, download World Builder and do the tutorial that comes with it. You will learn a lot about how the game works, and how to change the things you want changed. You can also change/add to Pishella's starting inventory through scripts. Look at Elmo's san_join script to see what I mean.

8. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

I've given her a brown robe, changed her stats given her a few spells (I think I over did it a little bit and will have to tone her down) I should've been testing her today but I forgot about her till the sorceress I had was at level 6.

9. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Okay Blue, I just downloaded WorldBuilder and I'll look at it. Sorry I didn't get it earlier... I thought you had to buy it and I didn't understand there was a version I could get on this forum...

10. Shiningted

Everything here is completely free, but there is a donation thing at the bottom of each page ;)

11. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Or send your Jack Daniels to the Sober Cujo fund...

12. Shiningted

For people who are wondering what is happening here, I have done Pishella's dlg and found a voice set that can be adapted (from IWD I think). Cujo has done some new stuff for her (portraits, gear etc) and she should be good to go in a couple days (lets say 48 hours ;)). There will be a patch which we can call Playful NPCs 1.3 as it will include some new dialogue stuff for various other NPCs, as well as including Gwythur's fixes.

13. Daemonward

Daemonward Member

While we're on the subject of recruitable NPC's, I just noticed that the 3D models for Fruella and Meleny are both blonde, as opposed to redheaded and brunette, respectively. Is this something worth fixing?

14. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

It shouldn't be to hard to fix Melz but there's no "red" hair for Fruella, now if you want to sacrifice pink hair I can give you red hair...

15. Shiningted

Another kwik update, Pishella is now voiced, even makes location comments in ummm all of 2 locations, and passes moral judgment on how u dress her (u sick fiends!!!) Of course a few lines I couldn't quite find an existing vocal track for, like "Burne wants me to destroy the Orb to send Zuggtmoy back to her plane" just doesn't occur that often in conversation. O well :)

Our Host!