Patches Question

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Teague, Nov 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. Teague

Teague Member

Just wondering what to expect when the official patch comes out--I currently have the 1.1.0 patch installed, and it's working great. But I have a character with a katana, and I'm wondering--what happens to her katana when I uninstall 1.1.0 in order to install the official patch? Does it turn back into a bastard sword, or just crash the game? :)

Also, will we be able to re-patch the game with 1.1.0 right after we install the official patch, or will that cause some instability? Are these even questions that can be answered yet?

I'm a newbie to all this, but much appreciating the Co8's work. So thanks, guys!

2. Phalzyr

Phalzyr Established Member Veteran

I don't think it can be answered yet but I'm bettign that it shouldn't be done. Shortly after official patch comes out a compatible version of the Co8 patch will be out, what is one or two more days wait :D.

3. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Beholder Watcher Veteran

The Katana exists in pre-patched TOEE. Uninstalling the patch shouldn't do anything to the Katana - though it'll be regarded as a "Long Sword" in terms of proficiencies instead of Bastard Sword.

Our Host!