Paladin's Cove beta release, and feedback

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by marc1967, Jul 6, 2024.

Remove all ads!
  1. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

Yes that has solved the administrator problem. I can post a fixed 00627administrator.dlg file if anyone needs it

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I changed this damn title, finally! Administrator

I found 'remarks' to be a bit hit and miss when I used them, and had to be careful... can anyone suggest why Temple+ would be different?

Also, while I am glad Doug has created a Temple+-friendly version, can I suggest people use vanilla ToEE for their first attempt and save their non-binary Teifling Swashbucklers for their repeat play-throughs? Purely because the game is not designed for the Temple+ additional options, so it won't give the best feedback.

Just my $0.02, don't let it stop you playing either way, this is a great module.

marc1967 and FDR4PREZ like this.
  3. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

They are a non-binary Tiefling Wizard/Eldritch Knight so at least the ECL can be set against the fighter level (via Martial Weapon Proficiency (all)) actually

4. _doug_

_doug_ Established Member

That is indeed the problem. Commented out lines are causing chaos for the temple+ dialog parser. I have a bug fix for temple+ but haven't put out anything to try since I want to fix the other issue first.

5. Buffed Rabbit

Buffed Rabbit Established Member

Is there another version, except the 1.0v, for this mod?

Our Host!