Orinsuls Questions

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Orinsul Allast, Nov 13, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Orinsul Allast

Orinsul Allast Member

okay heres two of the things i would like to know, im sorry if some has been already mentioned but as i cant find it ill ask here.
    if anyone could answer them id be gratefulle.

Ive got the Co8 patch an everything, yet after the demongirl who i rescued from that fire place has left my party the townsfolk still act as though shes there. Can i fix this?

secondly, is there anyone to put the portraits from the in-game charaters as PC portraits, as it used to be easy with just editing the portraits file oi, but now that doesnt seem to work.

Thank you for reading it eh, if anyone could help id love it, Thank you,
    Orinsul

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

1) You don't still have another "monster" Npc do you? Darley (Alu-demon), Scorpp (Hill Giant from level 3 of the Temple), and Oolgrist (Troll Chief from level 2 of the Temple) will all cause traders (and everyone else) to treat you differently.

2) I believe Krunch has organised a combined portrait pack around here somewhere - do a search for it you should find it. Alternatively, you can search for my "Portrait.mess" thread - where I made I similar (yet kinda messy) pack of my own. If you specifically want NPC's available to PC - I don't think it can be done as there are no large portraits for the PC's to use.

3. Orinsul Allast

Orinsul Allast Member

Thank you sir, With the first point, Ive got only one char in the party my Bard PC, so i think its a 'script' or something, an problem could be fixed with this console thing people talk about by i really wouldnt know how.
    thank you for the other point as well sir.

Our Host!