Omg!!!!! Help!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Tazira, Dec 31, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Tazira

Tazira Member

Ok. I'm in the temple. It doesn't matter whether I go to the water temple or the fire temple first on LV 2 , I'm getting SQUASHED! I need some serious advice. Help please!

Thanks,
    Tazira

2. blackfly

blackfly Established Member

Move around and find quests or random encounters to help build up your levels before taking on the Elemental Factions. They are supposed to be challenging, but the rewards (in magic) are great. Try going after the King Behemoth Frog at Imyerds Run. The magic from that should do nicely. Try having lots of scrolls of useful spells (heal, fireball, sleep, magic missle). The best way, for me, is to have my wizard or cleric have craft magic arms and armor, then I can make weapons to help out. Cleave and Greater Cleave for the fighters is manditory. Other than that, the rest is up to you. That is the fun of it.

3. Tazira

Tazira Member

Imyerds Run??? That is exactly where? I've killed frogs in the moathouse...and am thinking of going back there to make sure I've gotten everything. Did I mess something up by killing Wat? I know that I can't find Rentsch anywhere, and Wat said something about having taken care of him.

Thanks for all the help, it looks as though I'm missing some quests somewhere.

Tazira

4. ordinaryjones

ordinaryjones Established Member

What level are your characters, how many and what types of characters are in your party?

5. ShadowDragoon

ShadowDragoon Advocate of Vengence

Imyerd's Run is the place a little north of Nulb. You can unlock the area by talking to a fisherman near the boats in Nulb. He'll ask you to get a fish for him that's up there, and you can also find a King Behemoth Frog with some primo magical gear, including Elven Chainmail, if I"m not mistaken.

6. Tazira

Tazira Member

I have level 9 characters... Bard, Paladin, Sorcerer, Cleric & Ranger5/Rogue4...I also have Otis and Elmo. I found the King Frog and beat him ( I actually had to backtrack to an older save for this because I had killed all the pirates in the game I was running) So, I have Green Elven Chain on my Cleric, Chain Mail +4 (? +3) on my Paladin, Purple Elven Chain on my Ranger and Leather Armor +1 on my Bard. I also have equipped to them: a ring of invisibility, 2 Ring of protection +1, Scarab against poison, Amulet against detection, ring of freedom of movement, a holy longsword, and a longsword +2.

Thanks for the advice...
    Tazira

Our Host!