Ok fellow D&Dist's I need a hand...

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Kamanze, Oct 1, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Kamanze

Kamanze 7th son of a 7th son

Ive created a party in 5.0.6 but after I leave the game it wont let me back in, the cant access folders problem. So i'm just gonna play through 5.0.0 cause I really wanna see whats different from the old ToEE. I wanna keep the characters i've created so I cut them outta the players directory and reinstalled then pasted them back. It worked, stats are there everythings fine exept the portraits are the mouse pointer. Apparently I used portraits that arents there anymore. How can I keep these characters but maybe assign new portaits? Or is there an easier fix? I'd appreciate any help, thank you :wavey:

2. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Check Gaear's instructions in the cmf bug report thread on how to fix the 0002 error bug. It involves moving the stuff out of the frontend file and getting rid of the empty file.

If the portraits in the creation menu are messed up, they can be fixed by reapplying the 5.0.6 cmf and NOT choosing a portrait pack. This is also in the cmf bug thread.

You'll probably have to make a new character if an old one's portrait is f'd.

There are a coupla more problems. Also, look in the bug thread. Been there, fixed that.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  3. Kamanze

Kamanze 7th son of a 7th son

Well that worked, after days of trouble it could have been avoided if this information was a little easier to find. I mean im sure alot of people are having this problem. Luckily the new front end is coming soon! :rock:

Our Host!