Of Darmagon & Allyx

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Gaear, Oct 5, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. bradrinwi

bradrinwi Established Member

darmagon either way is fine.
    finished working and possibly creating side adventures to recovery lost comrades would be very very cool but if the ETA for such a thing is a ways off .. then a 6 effect prismatic spray for now would be neat...in the mean time
    cool on tensers trans , mordinkains sword.. and incendeary cloud.

Oh didnt realize bigsby's were gonna be a hassle still think it would be neat..

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

I say, when it's done - It's done. On the other hand - the spells I put in the pack above are as good as I can make them Darmagon, but If you can improve them when you get the chance your more than welcome to.

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

I think I'm getting a pulse on this thread . . .

Where the hell's Grampa Al again? Maybe he actually works for MI5 . . . and he's searching for Livonya. ;)

As for Darmagon, we all know that he's secretly monitoring us under the pretense of a 'down' computer. :paranoid:

4. Allyx

Heheh, somehow i thought this thread would get resurrected, I took my PC in for its annual health check and upgrades, I now have 150 gig's of hard drive (spread across 3 drives) a GeForce 6200 128mb Direct X 9.0 graphics card, and I'm currently moving all the music I have from my (massively) over worked C: to the new external drive to speed things up a bit more, I haven't tried playing ToEE with the new graphics card yet, but if the improvements there are anything like the improvement i've already seen in my systems performance, then i'm in for a real treat ;)

5. Ugignadl

Ugignadl Established Member

Cool!

You should try a 1 PC challenge, or the three musketeers. That is, if you find the game a little too easy right now :).

6. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Windmill Tilter

Nice. Computer upgrades always give me a warm tingly feeling. Mine is way overdue, but I've been prioritizing poorly (food, meds, booze). The 6600GT is dropping within my price range though. :)

Cuchulainn.

7. Gaear

:hug:

Might you have the time and inclination to script an as-yet-undone little encounter that's been mentioned on the boards before, Axl?

8. Allyx

My memory is a little fuzzy Gaear, perhaps a refesher (via IRC) is in order?

9. Gaear

I'm on my way out the door atm, but I'll PM you or catch you on IRC sometime later . . .

Thanks.

10. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Thats a lot of pr0n :blink:

11. darmagon

darmagon stumbler in the dark

Hmmm, interesting. Yes I have been monitoring this site, sometimes even with my own computer when I could coax it into working, and sometimes from a computer at work and once with a friends laptop plugged into one of the two seperate network connections we have at work and even a few times via other connections courtesy of friends and family. Secretly is another question..... Currently I am using my own computer which has seemed to have a will of its own and will boot when and if it wants. Usually I have been having about an hour or so of uptime here. I have been swapping out components when I have had the time. The current configuration has been running for 8 hours and counting, so hopefully I have found the problem and it is corrected. Don't know for sure and won't hazard a guess at the moment.....As far as I know, there has been no 'secrecy' on my part, just a really weird problem and a limited time frame in which to reply. I have certainly not been trying to be 'secret' about anything.

Darmagon

12. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Windmill Tilter

Hey Daramgon,

Glad to hear the PC appears to be running a little better, we all have out fingers crossed for you. May not be my place, but I was on.:shrug:

I believe Gaer's qoute was meant entirely in fun, probably because of the title of the thread he resurrected when looking for Allyx. I'm quite sure there was no critique intended. We all feel for you, intermitant computer failures are a bitch to diagnose. I make a fair portion of my living doing it, and I would compare it to being paid to drive bamboo under your fingernails. ;)

Best of luck, and if it is fixed, Let me be the first to welcome you back. :hug:

Cuchulainn.

13. Gaear

Yeah, all in jest, Big D . . .

14. darmagon

darmagon stumbler in the dark

Kind of figured that but thought I would clarify the situation just in case someone who hadn't read the posts I have made regarding my computer problems got the idea that I was lurking in the shadows with nefarious schemes in mind.:) In case anyone is wondering, my system is working fine now. Has been up for over 2 days with no problems and no spontaneous shutdowns.
    However I have had no time this weekend for any modding (nor much else) on my re-enabled system because on Thursday my cousin gave birth to a baby girl and damned near my entire family flocked into town for the occasion. So it has been basically an impromptu family reunion for me since thursday.

Darmagon

Our Host!