NPC wizards or sorcs...

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by wanderon, Dec 9, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. wanderon

wanderon Member

I had originally planned to use Burne for my wizzie but it appears he wants a third of the loot and this seems excessive to an old packrat like me. I thought I read someplace that he only took the scrolls that were found but I think I may have confused him with the fellow at the Inn.

So what are my choices for NPC wizards (or sorcerers) and how would you rank them?

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Burne loots (a lot), Spugnoir takes only wizard scrolls. Generally I play with PC's only, but I sometimes I take Spugnoir (purely to maximize the number of wizard spells each wizard can learn) Burne isn't a bad wizard the price tag puts me off though, and he had (until I started messing around with the files) the only chime of opening in the game.

3. wanderon

wanderon Member

The dialoge to take Burne says he wants a third of the loot and does indeed seem like too much loot to give to some namby pamby wizard perhaps I will try Spugnoir. I thought about MCing my bard to Sorceress but it would probably be almost the end of the game before she even got level 3 spells (bard 5 now) and she would miss out on those great bard skills.

oops- Spug is only level 1 not sure how thats going to work out we are about to enter the temple...:tombstone

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
Our Host!