North Korea is threatening nuclear war again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Necroticpus, Jul 25, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sergio Morozov

Sergio Morozov Paladin

Now that it has come to figures, I can finally stop defending North Korean leadership!

2. darkjedi

darkjedi Member

I'm interested in your final conclusion; does North Korean leadership deserve to be defended or helped by any other entity than itself (or other than perhaps the self-serving China, who protects NK for a different, more pragmatic kind of reason)?

3. darkjedi

darkjedi Member

Oh, yes. The color of the flag of Jamaica is indeed a part of some sinister conspiracy master plan that would give Jamaica unlimited power to change the course of human development in the Caribbean...

4. Necroticpus

Necroticpus Cthulhu Ftaghn!

Actually, I was thinking that's what the NVA need to do is become rastafarians. At the very least, legalize marijuana and then smoke a lot of it everyday. Then there would never be anymore ridiculous nuclear war threats.

Kim Jong-il: "I think I'll declare nuclear war on the US today." *takes a monster hookah hit*

Kim Jong-il: "Nah. I'm gonna get me a family size ranch doritos with jalapeno cheddar dip and 3 trays of oreo double stuffs and watch all 12 seasons of the Scooby Doo Marathon on TV. You know when your mouth be getting dry, you plenty high." :smoke:

Wild Bill Clinton: "Hey Kimmy! Pass that smokewagon over here big fella! Yeehaw!"

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  5. Hugh Manetee

Hugh Manetee Established Member

Wow what a thread.
    We've put the world to rights over North Korea.
    Discussed a bit of military tactics.
    Employed to types of statistical analysis
    Modified a few opinions.
    Involved the masons and the druids
    Discovered that rather than a grizzley Necro is more of a Care Bear
    and that Sergio has been partially brainwashed perhaps in a secret KGB lab deep beneath
    Red Square

6. Sergio Morozov

Sergio Morozov Paladin

Indeed! This thread rivals "Cooking" and "Cam-Hos" I think.

To Darkjedi - Why, of course they must be defended and helped by someone, even if the only reason is, that they are alone against many. But "my" reasons were described in my previous posts.

7. Necroticpus

Today is the target date. We are supposed to be conducting the military drill that north korea is going to answer. I haven't heard anything in the news yet about north korea starting world war 3. Are they yella?

I wonder how it would actually play out. I'd say...

north korea attacks
    US answers initial attack
    China targets the US
    US and Russia kill China and korea forever

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  8. Scryler

Scryler Night's Wordsmith

Add:

World goes into total financial meltdown
    Nuclear Winter becomes a reality

9. Necroticpus

You say that like it's a bad thing. The world is already in a financial meltdown and look at the bright side of nuclear winter...no more going to work and wasting your life to make somebody else richer. It's all win to me. Plus, we would get to try out a whole new way of living life...underground. And without technology, money or laws, except for the one true law, survival of the fittest.

10. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

There's a reason North Korea is alone against many.

Do you think Nuclear Winter will offset Global Warming?

We can't live underground. No food.

I'm glad Cuba is doing better. That means the 'Communists' have allowed the people to benefit from the fruits of their labor rather than pumping it all into their Swiss bank accounts.

11. Sergio Morozov

Sergio Morozov Paladin

Necro's scenario is, in my opinion, very unlikely.
    I believe (or hope?) that nuclear war between any major countries is impossible.
    Actually, if, say, Russia BOMBS ITSELF with its nuclear weapons, everyone in the world dies.
    And if it bombs China or USA. Guess what? Everyone dies. Just the ones NOT bombed die more painful and slow deaths.

Some stupid fanatics could use nuclear weapons though. :(

12. Necroticpus

Ooo, good thinking. Nuclear winter and glo-bull warming would cancel each other out, pretty much leaving us where we're at right now. So there's really no reason not to use nukes.

We'd have food underground everywhere. You would just have to open your mind. Haven't you ever wondered what different kinds of people taste like? Grilled? Roasted? Boiled? Raw? I bet fatter people really taste good after they're grilled properly, and with some mushrooms on top.

And we could live the Fallout 3 game everyday.

13. Necroticpus

Ya, it's pretty unlikely. China wouldn't want to get involved because they have one hell of a lot more people to lose, thus losing that much more in taxes, which they need.

14. Scryler

Scryler Night's Wordsmith

I believe the current theories tend toward survival of those who cooperate the best...

15. Necroticpus

I think many of the endangered species we've almost killed off would disagree.

Our Host!