Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Modification' started by _doug_, May 6, 2020.
Did you use the alignment restriction removal? If so, check that it's still on.
Oops, yeah, that was it.
My current group is a 5 bard group - which I find quite a challenge due to their propensity to die easily
I guess I forgot some of them are quite different alignments that I don't normally play
So if you re-allow alignment restriction, the game proactively prunes your group? I like that
No, i just tested that... Once they are in your group and you turn off the LAX Rules, the members stay in your party.
I had started a new game for the beta testing and I was curious to why all the characters were no longer in the list of chooseable characters for your new party.
Hey, using 1.0.82, TN party.
Got Jay's ring from moathouse frogs, turned in.
Enter moathouse tower, kill spider.
Get Jay's ring from Spider.
Eh? Dunno if mistake or workaround for some parties not getting from expected source. In my experience, neutrals get from frogs and good from Deklo Grove spiders. (I have no idea about evil parties because I never play them.)
Just saying it's weird/unexpcted.
Do you have a save from just before killing the spider?
Not immediately before -- prior to the fight w/ the brigands in the courtyard.
Aaaand when I played thru again, no duplicate ring. So, not reproducible. Yay me.
Yeah, those are the worst. Next time, if something like that happens to you, please save the log file and post it here.
I really appreciate the extended spell descriptions option.
Is the damage reduction in use? It doesn't look like my dwarven defender has been given it (level 6). I notice in the changelog it mentions barbarians getting it up until level 19, but in the feat tabs of my dwarven defender it is not mentioned.
What makes you think so? Just tested and it seems to work fine...
Oh I guess it doesn't list it in the feats tab... the effect is just part of the Dwarven Defender modifier.
@Sitra Achara I didn't see it in the feats so I wasn't sure it was in game. I was going to check in combat later (when at home) to see if it was hidden or something, you saved me doing that, so cheers!
Temple+ 1.0.83 is now available. Here are the change.
* Wild Shape / Animal Companion - added Dire Wolf option
* Added House Rule option: Wild Shape Usable Items. Allow you to retain bonuses from some of your equipment while wildshaped (Bracers, Cloaks, Helmets, Necklaces, Rings) and to use potions.
* Dungeon Master: Added Items menu to allow giving and spawning items. Including search by name.
* Dungeon Master: Added Pathfinding menu, allowing you to edit & save Path Nodes; generate Clearance data
* Added Stricter Rules Enforcement configuration option: Corrects the grease spell radius to 5 feet.
* Changed Craft Magic Arms & Armor so that you can move enchantments to the right even if you don't have the resources, just to see how much is needed.
* Pathfinding improvements to further reduce zig-zag in mid/long range navigation
* Empower and maximize now works for: aid, false life (Atari Bug #170), Ray of Enfeeblement and Ray of Clumsiness
* Fixed Wildshape not changing size category
* Fixed Wildshape not applying special monster conditions (such as Tripping Bite for Wolf/Dire Wolf, Fire damage/immunity for Fire Elementals)
* Fixed tooltips in inventory UI not appearing straight away until the user jiggles the mouse
* Fixed sprung traps locking you into pseudo-combat mode
* Fixed script issues with Bassanio regarding opening his chest (he interrupted it even when he's dead, and did not initiate convo when the trap was set off) (Co8)
* Fixed Co8 Spell Object to be un-pickpocketable
* Fixed Practiced Spellcaster to grant CL for item crafting.
* Fixed hit_dice_num for PC characters with monster levels. Affects things like spells with HD-based effects (e.g. Cloudkill)
* Fixed "Always Fog" House Rules option to not blacken the main menu background
* Fixed misplaced 'Center on Party' button in non-Co8 games (Temple+ bug)
* Changed max spell level to be determined by base stat + permanent item effects only (rather than current stat level e.g. including temporary spells which explicitly state they should not grant bonus spells)
* Fixed levelup feat selection: right clicking on feat bypassed check if you already had it (Atari bug #343)
* Fixed Metamagic menu issue: checked if you had the feat exactly once, which would cause the MM effect to be unavailable in case the player had selected the feat more than once (probably related to above..)
* Fixed spell extender classes Caster Level calculation on levelup for feat selection (e.g. Mystic Theurge)
* Fixed swapping a wooden shield with a metal one for druids)
* Fixed mousewheel scrolling in Debug GUI & Dungeon Master
* Fixed Metamagic visual glitch when adding metamagic to the highest known level or above it (it would place it at the top of the list, and not create a new Spell Level label if necessary). Known issue: when the new level is 9, it still doesn't add the label, so it could appear to be level 8 or lower.
* Fixed bug in loading Hotkey action names; caused text glitch when reassigning hotkeys ("Key Currently assigned to '' ")
* Prayer Beads of Karma - does not require wearing anymore, and fixed the tooltip.
* Fixed scrolling in Save/Load Game UI (previously it only worked while the mouse was over the scrollbar itself)
* Fixed issue with using number keys to select dialogue where it would change the selected character at the end of dialogue
* Fixed Sorcerers being unable to progress beyond level 25 (they will now get a new spell every level which can be from any spell level)
* Fixed visual glitch in Char Ui 3d Model view (scaling the model by 1.5x messed up some hair and clothing)
* Fixed loading Flee Combat data from save
* Fixed magic circle vs good/evil/law/chaos (Atari Bug 157)
thanks. So many good things
Great job guys!!
My favorite change is Magic Circle against Evil now works as intended. Love it