New Patch!

Discussion in 'News/Comments' started by Sol Invictus, Oct 8, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Rathis

Rathis Member

there seems to be an error in the patch:

i just installed the patch to buy my chain gang some masterpiece spiked chains, so i can make them magical ones.

the problem is, that they my fighters are no longer proficient with spiked chains, although they have the exotic weapon feat for spiked chain.

2. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

This is a known bug from an earlier version of moebius's temple.dll which has already been corrected. You need to get the latest version of his temple.dll from:
    http://www.jadri.com/temple.zip

The relevant fix (quoting his readme is):
    o Bug introduced by the MWP fix in handling Exotic Weapon Proficiencies fixed.

3. Martinius

Martinius Member

Zhuge,

The second ToEE_Fan_Fixes_V3-0-4.zip you posted appears to be broken. :mad:

4. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

I just downloaded that one and unzipped it. Seems to work fine! Maybe a problem with your internet connection.

5. Caisio

Caisio Member

Not working???

Greetings, I´ve just installed the patch and i think it´s not working for me!!!
    I begin a new game and in the create charact. feats ,there`s no sign of the new monk feats, the str. its above 13 and the power attack still appears, there is no sign of the katanas in the exotic weapons, in my current game my LV.10 wizard still have 5 sloths for magic, not nine.
    Maybe i installed it wrong, i just unzziped it, run it , accepted the conditions,selected the path (here a window appeared and said that the c:prog.files/atari/toee already existed and if i wished to install in that folder anyway, and accepted) and then installed.
    What did i do wrong?!!!
    Well, any help appreciated.

6. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

Okay, now that i have FTP access, I fixed the version of mod pack 3.04 that was stored here on the Co8 site.

Get it here.

7. Thieran

Thieran Member

Sorry for this very basic question, but what do you recommend me to install in which order? I bought the game a while ago but haven't installed it so far. Which official/unofficial patches etc. should I install, in which order?

Thank you very much in advance!

8. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Beholder Watcher Veteran

1) Fresh install
    2) Atari Patch 2 (not 3)
    3) CO8 Fan Patch 3.0.4

Our Host!