New character for ToEE (j/k)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiningted, Jul 27, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

You could interpret the j/k as 'just kidding', or JEDI KNIGHT!!!

Here are the official WotC stats for Kyle Katarn, merc, Jedi Knight and all round scoundrel in the Han Solo mold.
    I don't really wanna put him in ToEE :p, this is just for curiosity.

2. Galuf the Dwarf

Galuf the Dwarf Member

Where the heck's his alignment on that (if the latest SW stuff has them*)?

Note: * = Galuf's not experienced w/ the latest SW P&P games & the like.

3. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

The Jedi class I made up for d&d is a sort of mix between monk and psionic warior.

Monk style no armor +wis bonus to ac, same bab, and saves, the light sabre does damage per size and level as the monks unarmed attacks and increased attack rate.

Psionic warior style power progression, and psionic power points per level and psionic combat modes but can gain Psionic powers from the Psion lists except that psychometabolism and metacreativity are BARRED, from the jedi/sith.

Oh and as technology and D&D don't mix too well, the light sabre and laser pistols are powered by psionic power points, channeled through a crystal capacitor used in the construction of the weapon, which must be crafted by the jedi himself. The psionic jedi weapons can store power points for it's own use only (you cant get them back out of the weapon) 1 attack = 1 power point spent.
    The total power points that can be stored is...

Ranks in craft light sabre/laser pistol x the crystal capacitor maximum power point storage.
    [A 1st level jedi with 4 ranks in craft light sabre and a 1 point capacitor can store 4 power points]
    [A 20th level jedi, 23 ranks and 17 max point crystal can store 391 power points]

and the jedi can spend these points to make the weapon act like a +1 - +5 weapon, and make it act like a vorpal weapon if he has enough points to spend! He can choose how many points to spend each round t power the weapon.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2005
  4. Heavydan85

Heavydan85 Drinking Champion

the light saber should be finessable (see dukoo's(sp) saber)

Our Host!