Need your help with patch

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Templar, Dec 25, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Templar, I merged the new thread containing your question above with this one, assuming you're talking about the same install/game.

You stated initially that you were using Atari patches 1 & 2 and Co8 5.0.0. If this is still the case, Darmagon's spells were already included in your install and you didn't need to install them overtop everything else. Installing them again most likely caused some newer files to be overwritten that had contained more current modifications, which might be causing your problems. Your best bet would be to deactivate the current module in front end, uninstall the Co8 mod using Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel, and then re-install Co8 5.0.0. Then do not install Darmagon's spells mod overtop.

In general, you should avoid installing any separate mods if you don't have a firm grasp of what you're doing. This is why Blue rolls all the recent mods into one patch in the CMF thread every once in a while.

2. Templar

Templar Established Member

Thank you Gaear, and sorry about my mix up.

I knew some mods were included and should have taken notice of Darmagon's being included as well.

Once I get this thing going again I'll be sure to be more careful.
    I uninstalled Co8's 5.0 and TOEE front end from the Add and Remove section and I don't recognize any other programs that pertain to TOEE so I'll try a start over and cross my fingers no hidden files missed are remaining to refrain me from getting this working again.

Our Host!