Need help with portrait packs!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Reciteless, Oct 29, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. Reciteless

Reciteless Member

Hey,
    I downloaded the Icewind dale and Baldur's gate portrait packs, extracted them into the toee folder, but when I started the game and went to make a character only a few of the portraits showed.
    The only new ones were some female portraits from Icewind dale, none of the portraits from Baldur's gate showed at all and some of the older portraits from the co8 modpack and retail version were missing aswell.

All in all only a total of 70 portraits showed, even though there's supposed to be around 80 portraits from the Icewind dale pack alone. I supposed that this has something to do with the game only being able to display a certain amount of portraits; but in that case, is there any way to get around that?

Otherwise, how do I do to get the new portraits to "rank" over the old ones so that they display?

2. Reciteless

Reciteless Member

Nevermind, I solved the problem by simple re-installing the game. Must have been some sort of bug...

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Sorry, I meant to reply to this. Bear in mind that you can only have one portrait pack installed at a time. If you wanted BG and IWD portraits, for example, you'd need to use the 'portraits made easy' pack and make a custom setup of your own.

Our Host!