MTS' mod suggestions

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by MajorTomSawyer, Jan 25, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. MajorTomSawyer

MajorTomSawyer Archivist of Mods

Thought I would throw out a few ideas that I would like to see added to the game.

I'd take time to learn mode about coding fo rthis game, but I do good to mod the infnity engine, which seems much easier to mod.

What about making where the farmer that you pretend is courting you can be fixed up with Fruella? That would be an easy way to finish both quests without having to add an NPC?

Speaking of NPCs...

Is it possible (I don't know the engine limitations to give NPCs the full sized portrait for the inventory screen?

What about making it where you can see their level (including their class(es) that you might give them and their stats? I know when I use them and they level up sometimes I have given them a class when I finally get them to a 4th level and see their stats makes me wish I had built them up a diffrent way.

What about making all mods optional. As well as the modified "Modified Rannos & Gremag scenario, part 1" mod was done, I miss being able to get the "Proveyer of Swift Justice" reputation. Especially since (unless I read wrong) that mod is not fully completed. IIRC once they leave (unless you want to be the butcher of Homlet and kill them and the guard), they do not show up again in the game.

If this thread is not considered annoying or spam, I'll post a few more ideas later. One of my ideas is listed in the Imeryd respawn thread about the dragon.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
Our Host!