Mod'ing Guru's--Can you add Shift Click?

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by anoldman, Oct 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. anoldman

anoldman Member

Sorry, not sure how much space I can put in subject line.

Mod Guru's:

Can you implement a Shift-R/LClick or CTRL-Shift-R/LClick that would SELL the clicked on item in your inventor when you were in trade screen with Merchant?

Click-->Drraaagggg, Click-->Drraaagggg, Click-->Drraaagggg, etc... Bleh!! Brain and finger = :dead: after loot selling process...

And ofcourse, I have 1 character who is my "face" man, so I usually have to Click-->Drraaagggg to that character first... :(

Just a thought. Not sure if easy or hard. I suspect hard but thought I would ask if it were possible...

Thanks for all the great help and the great patch!
    --An Old Man (Northern VA)

2. Halk

Halk Member

Almost certainly not.

Currently all modifications work on text files that the game reads, rules, item stats, spell stats etc. Game engine changes aren't possible.

3. anoldman

anoldman Member

Bleh...

Bleh... :( Selling is major pain with Drag/Drop system...

well, maybe they will implement Shift Click or some such in the expansion set, or the ToEE Gold Box set... :)

I say "the" exapansion set because I feel pretty positive that they will make a sequel. Truth is I dont think they would have bothered with Patch unless sales of ToEE met a certain level to warrant interest in a sequel...

Desire for sequels means need to patch game...

Just my thought,
    --An Old Man

Our Host!