Moat House Blues

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by BrotherSmythe, Sep 3, 2016.

Remove all ads!
  1. BrotherSmythe

BrotherSmythe Established Member

I can't get the Cleanse the Moat House quest. I got the map location iirc from Spugnoir but I can't get the quest from Terjon. I've initiated dialogs off and on with him but nothing comes up. Is there someone else that can give me the quest? Should I clear it first and then try Terjon again?

2. marc1967

marc1967 Established Member

Is your concern that you won't be able to complete the quest and then move on to Nulb afterwards? Or that you'll miss some XPs?

I've never worried about acquiring the quest. Sometime it happens, sometimes it doesn't. The important thing is that once you clear it you get the "Moathouse Cleaner" reputation which then triggers the next phase of the game.

3. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Different NPC's can give the quest to clear the Moathouse based on your party alignment. Burne can also give that quest IIRC, but the reputation is all that matters as marc said above.

4. BrotherSmythe

BrotherSmythe Established Member

Ya. It was the rep that i was looking for. I've tried Burne. He mentions it but doesn't give the quest. Party alignment chaotic good. If i get the rep then i guess that it doesn't matter. Thanks again. As usual you guys are awsome-o.

Our Host!