Merchants of Any Worth?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Fionavar, Jan 26, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Fionavar

Fionavar Member

I am now about to complete the 2nd level of the Temple and I have a whole lot of $, but no place to spend it that has items proportionate to the amount in hand ... am I missing something or is this one of those areas that was never really fully addressed?

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Currently there IS no magic item superstore, but the best items in the game may be crafted. Give your Cleric/Druid/or Wizard the Craft Wonderous Item/Craft Magic Arms and Armor/Scribe Scroll/Brew Potion/Craft Wand/Craft Rod/Craft Staff/Forge Rings feats, the crafting posibilities depend on your characters level, known spells, your current money, and how much XP you have gained since your last level up.

3. jeffh

jeffh Established Member

I assume this is the point of the Verbobonc mod occasionally discussed here?

4. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Well, partly. I mainly wanted to see if a new area could be added to the game (it can), and if the people who live there can provide a service no-one else can? well that's all the better, but I have to get it finished first. ;)

5. Fionavar

Fionavar Member

Thanks for that info Allyx. I had assumed this was the way it was ... but better to ask than assum ... :)

Our Host!